Ordering a new Stone Grey 170 4x4 from Akron Ohio..

Helm5

Aqua Green + comfort packages I wanted weren't available (yet). Pushing order out a month in hopes the paint shop gets a few buckets of paint... Grey is not an option in our house :)

sanomechanic

Good luck getting that van any time this year. Until they give you a build sheet with an actual VIN # on it. The van has not been put into production. That's a fact

Sctn

2019 170 4x4 Crew-SMB West
True that. My dealer won’t even give me my order form until it’s pulled for production. Saves them the headache of a lot of people running around thinking their van is in the works. Saves a lot of heartache. But fingers crossed for everyone in line, myself included.

JIB

It seems like everyone who is claiming to have ordered a 2019 4x4 is saying production is scheduled for May/June. The consistency is good to hear and may be indicative of a real date.

Jack

Silveringot

8 Grit Sandpaper
Canvasite Blue, electric sliding door(T55), and aux heater remote(HY1) are all out of production this year, as per my dealer. Electric assist(T50) is still available. Those are the only hiccups my June build has encountered. And it is almost fully optioned as a cargo, without partition. Went with Selenite Gray Metallic(992).

Flagster

Had my 2015 4x4 in for an airbag recall last week and servicing dealer told me he doesn't expect any 2019 4x4s until late in the year if at all...according to him they are prioritizing Winnie and other RV manufacturers
According to him the RV manufacturers order all one spec builds and MB prioritizes these over individual specific builds...similar to Amazon?

dynaco1

To keep dealers happy, MB appears to be allocating or offering a few 4x4 production slots, which MB then allows the dealer to convert (option) for individual retail buyers.

calvin

Just picked it up yesterday. Was not able to get the stone grey as expected.

And my roof rails in the cargo area option D17 was not installed. Nor can the dealer locate parts for it??

Top Bottom