t1n service manual back up again

LastDtichRacing

Thanks for that reply. I think I simply tried to click and save directly on the link in the thread instead of hitting the site. :)

It's a fine line between clever and stupid. ;-)

Cheers! John

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
no problem john its very handy to have:cheers: i have more info on the t1n ive collected over the years in pdf format so if you need anything in the list let me know.:thumbup:

max............:smilewink:

dbeyer

Max,

Can I get a copy of the 05 & 06 parts. I ordered a lower radiator hose (0510358AA) from my 04 parts pdf and it is the wrong hose. My hose dose not have the smaller hose joined as shown in the attached page ( #3) . I'm hoping a 05 or 06 model lists the hose I need.

David

Attachments

autostaretx

Erratic Member
The *parts catalogs* for the NAFTA model years 2002 through 2008 are here:
http://www.berrysprinter.com/sprinterparts.php

..but a dealer's parts counter would have any *updated* replacement numbers that might have supplanted the originals.
(i think my Intake Air Temp Sensor had a different part number on each of the three years it was replaced)

good luck
--dick

I have tried to download the 05 manual and it just will not do it. I get up to 1 gb and I get an error message from the server. Any way to have it here and not on another site?

maxextz

I have tried to download the 05 manual and it just will not do it. I get up to 1 gb and I get an error message from the server. Any way to have it here and not on another site?
its only 40 odd megs in size dont know how you getting 1gb:thinking:.the link still works as i tried it just last week for a member.

going to check again back in a minute.

update::

yes its still working maybe its something on your end that you need to check.
http://www.filefront.com/14781099/05-service-manual.pdf/

ive just took this screen grab now.

Attachments

Last edited:
its only 40 odd megs in size dont know how you getting 1gb:thinking:.the link still works as i tried it just last week for a member.

going to check again back in a minute.

update::

yes its still working maybe its something on your end that you need to check.
http://www.filefront.com/14781099/05-service-manual.pdf/

ive just took this screen grab now.
Sorry you are correct 39.22 mb, I get to 1 mb and it just locks up. Tried it on two computers....I get to that screen and the download starts......can see downloading count. Hangs up a few times and keeps going. The largest was at 1 mb of 39.22mb. then I get-locked up and the error message comes up. Will try to see what I can do on this end...I tried all day yesterday and couldn't get the file.

Just tried it and got to 366.98kb of 39.22mb-

mendonsy

Sorry you are correct 39.22 mb, I get to 1 mb and it just locks up. Tried it on two computers....I get to that screen and the download starts......can see downloading count. Hangs up a few times and keeps going. The largest was at 1 mb of 39.22mb. then I get-locked up and the error message comes up. Will try to see what I can do on this end...I tried all day yesterday and couldn't get the file.

Just tried it and got to 366.98kb of 39.22mb-
Are you using Firefox??? I have had some files do that but they would download OK with Internet Explorer. :thinking::popcorn:

maxextz

glad you could get it.:thumbup: i don't you needed to create an account though you could download it but would have to wait 10 minutes or so.anyways you have it now.

you should ditch ie for firefox as its much better imo.

glad you could get it.:thumbup: i don't you needed to create an account though you could download it but would have to wait 10 minutes or so.anyways you have it now.

you should ditch ie for firefox as its much better imo.
Yep, I like firefox, but I have sites I have to go to that Firefox just doesn't work.

Hey, is this for an 05? Looks like 03. I looked at the EGR value and it looks like it is for an 03. Also looked at the pre-heater and the location is not where mine is. Just wondering....

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Hey, is this for an 05? Looks like 03.
Yes, it's the service manual for the 2003 NAFTA model year.
For whatever reason, MB gave it a file name starting with "21105", and people have assumed it's for the 2005.

If you look at the "properties" when in Acrobat, you'll see the April 2003 creation date.

--dick

Top Bottom