Roadtrek Adventurous Wiring - Interior

GerryLH

I have a 2010 RS Adventurous. I installed some speakers in the back and want to run the ires as professional as I can. Does anyone know where the factory wires run in the rook or in the side panels? Thanks in advance.

RT.SS

My 2011 Agile has factory wire looms running behind the overhead cabinets, it is nearly impossible to fish new wires in that area. I have successfully run wires behind the window top trim panels and the side panels.

If you are trying to install new dash radio rear speakers and your RT has the factory rear surround speakers with the auxiliary rotary switch selector to switch between surround and dash radio outputs, you can tap or use the existing wires for the new rear speakers…assuming that is what you are trying to do.

Knit

On my 2013 and according to the owners manuals, most of the surround speakers only work when using the DVD player. The two rear most speakers can also be used with the in dash stereo with the switch RT.SS mentions above.

My guess is that your 2016 is probably wired the same. Have tried playing a DVD to see if the speakers work then?

Of course you have to still have a DVD to do this! I never once used mine and removed the DVD player and now use the space to store my toothbrush...

Top Bottom