Green Diesel Engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 50714

The criminals we catch, certainly aren't the smart ones... :laughing:

...and in all seriousness, I don't think it's prudent of the forum to allow the discussion of criminal activities.
Closed thread? The entire forum could be shut-down.

It's distressing to see the forum being used as it is by a minority of the members. As I have mentioned other times, the forum has traditionally been a fairly civil place for open discussion. Those who don't want to continue in that manner should really find a more challenging forum rather than taking shots at relative babes in the woods. Go find some suitable targets in forums which have a different personality. Find some worthy opponents.

I don't believe in closing threads, but the basic truth is that when a thread reaches multiple pages anything really significant has been covered in the early posts.

Anyone who finds closed threads distressing can re-open any of the discussions in a new thread as they see fit. The threads are closed, but all of the information remains regardless of the content/value. Copy and paste the things that are worthwhile for you to open a new discussion.

I've fallen into being an unpaid moderator. I am not a censorship professional or a babysitter. Please keep discussions in the general forums on topic, basically positive in nature, and civil. The DZ is there for those who wish to be argumentative.

And now that I think about it, at 147 pages it is probably appropriate to close this thread and let a new thread take its place. Some may consider that action a victory, others may consider it a defeat. I consider it a thread that has gone past its useful life. Nothing more, nothing less.

vic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom