Esplori - Now available in USA - Smartbed

bcbates

The Smartbed was designed to fill a gap in the market for a high quality rock and roll bed system which is also user friendly. Smartbed pioneered ram assisted operation for ease of use, and an innovative reclining mechanism it has grown to be one of the most desired rock and roll beds on the market today.

Smartbed rock and roll beds come with a range of market leading feature including: ease of use operating system, reclining mechanism, EVOLUX upholstery, fully powder coated frame, generous under bed storage space, optional seat belts and head rests.

More Information

Contact Us @ info@esplori.com or 541-848-9354

esplori.com

Attachments

Great news. Could you tell me the width and length of the full width bed? I cannot find it on the website anywhere.

Thanks,

Adam

Yes. I saw that one too. Esplori carries those as well. I also looked into the RIB bed and Nomad Vaz in BC has them but only if it is part of a build out they do. I will remain sleepless awaiting more details.....

Onefin

Yes. I saw that one too. Esplori carries those as well. I also looked into the RIB bed and Nomad Vaz in BC has them but only if it is part of a build out they do. I will remain sleepless awaiting more details.....
Travois in east Canada will sell you just the RIB Scopema bed.
https://travois.ca/products/
They also have ebay, so shipping and customs should be sorted....

Last edited:

bcbates

Totally agree on the lack of detail! We have now added a downloadable spec sheet with pricing to the webpage. Currently, shipping is pushing cost $1,000+ higher (as reflected on the price sheet) and we are looking into options to reduce cost to the consumer. Feel free to contact us directly at info@esplori.com with any questions.

Onefin

Totally agree on the lack of detail! We have now added a downloadable spec sheet with pricing to the webpage. Currently, shipping is pushing cost $1,000+ higher (as reflected on the price sheet) and we are looking into options to reduce cost to the consumer. Feel free to contact us directly at info@esplori.com with any questions.
Pricing is better than RIB seats in USA.
Just sent you an email.

Top Bottom