Can you identify this warning light please ?

sprinterbitch

you will probably find the bulb holder is in the wrong hole ,you need to take the cluster out and shine a light in from the rear to see what lights up

leafy

A bit of an old thread to resurrect but I have had the same light come up on my 312 Sprinter for the last few months every day...............it looks exactly the same orange light but without the bit sticking out on the axle on the pic of yours. . I would be driving along then all of a sudden I would loose power and this light would come on for some reason ? .At speed the engine would blow out grey-white smoke at times and was very unnerving as I never knew when it would happen when driving.I was at my wits end and nothing at all came up on the snapon diagnostic reader,even when at the merc dealers there were no error codes at all.I thought I would just change the injector with the wire on this week for a new one and the light hasn't come on for the last 2 days and the old truck seems to be up on power and run a lot better.I swear someone has swapped bulbs over in the cluster on the back as everyone in garage I have asked didn't know what the light was for and we were all so confused.
I am hoping this is the end of my running problems and can look forward to a few more years from the 312 as apart from this it has been a fantastic work vehicle.
Dave

Top Bottom