Any automated way to be notified of new Sprinters for sale?

lucidillusion

It seems that each time I find a Sprinter I want, it's been sold already! I got to thinking, do you guys and gals have any knowledge of a good, automated way of being notified of new sprinters on the market? Like being sent an email, notification, etc. anytime a new sprinter with specific traits shows up on Craigslist, Cargurus, Autotrader, etc.?

marklg

It seems that each time I find a Sprinter I want, it's been sold already! I got to thinking, do you guys and gals have any knowledge of a good, automated way of being notified of new sprinters on the market? Like being sent an email, notification, etc. anytime a new sprinter with specific traits shows up on Craigslist, Cargurus, Autotrader, etc.?
Try RVTrader.com. You can set up a custom search and get emails when a new one that matches comes on the market. Here is an example. Edit the criteria to your liking. You have to set up an account to get emails.

https://www.rvtrader.com/Used-19806...el&zip=85308&radius=250&sort=create_date:desc

Regards,

Mark

JIB

I sat down with a reputable dealer and he "Put me on his (4x4) list". When he got an allocated van, I received a phone call, when in and modified the order to suit my needs. It was then in the pipeline with my name on it. It's currently in production.

Jack

Give your phone number to a Sprinter salesman. You'll get notified... :laughing:

Top Bottom