Recommended Service Dealer For The South?

s22

Hi All
I was just hoping on some feedback from any members who live in the South of England.
Just trying to find out the best and most trusted Mercedes service Dealer from this area as Birmingham and Coventry etc is a long trek from me as I am only 20 miles up from the south coast.
Who do you use/recommend and how do you rate them please?.

Kalary

Hi All
I was just hoping on some feedback from any members who live in the South of England.
Just trying to find out the best and most trusted Mercedes service Dealer from this area as Birmingham and Coventry etc is a long trek from me as I am only 20 miles up from the south coast.
Who do you use/recommend and how do you rate them please?.
Hi s22
I only joined the ‘Sprinter ‘ Forum today
Although I have not yet used their services We recently purchased a Brand new Sprinter from Rossetts at Gatwick (they are also based in Worthing) The Salesman ‘Burger Neiman’ Was brilliant not your usual pushy salesman He actually saved me money on the deal. All I can say regarding servicing/repairs Rossetts deal with lots of clients from Gatwick Airport including my Employer who run Mercedes-Benz Cobus 2700 (Big busses taking passengers to/from Aeroplanes) I have not personally heard anything bad about Rossetts ps they also carry out servicing 24 hours a day. Hope this is of some help to you!

Gwilym & Eddy the Merckx

2000 208 CDi MWB Bus & 2005 313 CDi 4mWB Crew Van
I live in Christchurch on the South Coast and am also looking for a good garage. Will report back if I find one.
I am currently thinking of contacting “Everything Automotive” who is in Wokingham and advertised on this forum.
What I would say in response to Kalary’s enthusiastic recommendation is that, unfortunately in my experience, garages especially those who sell brand new vehicles have a radically different attitude towards old motors as compared new ones they themselves have supplied!… Just saying.

Last edited:

Top Bottom