• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Fair

• Total voters

Ro3bert

:thumbup: Probably one of the best MB dealerships around, at least in my estimation.

Of all the dealerships I've bought cars from or worked for ("A" mechanic) this one seems the friendliest and most knowledgeable I've ever dealt with.

I never, ever thought I'd ever own a Mercedes but when I found out the Dodge Dealership I have been with through three cars no longer sold Sprinters I went, immediately, to Mercedes of Danbury and purchased a 2011 2500 Crew Cab (with no crew seats) Sprinter. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Robert L. Wichmann

MaxCapacity

Have taken my new 2017 SWB Sprinter Class B twice and they've been nothing but helpful. Driven me home and picked me up, gave me a loaner. Service was excellent.

boianovich

Just purchased a 2020 144 4x4 from Mike Dushay. Could not have been a better experience.
What kind of deal did you get? Looking at purchasing in 2021 and was going to go there last weekend to look at 4x4 models but they only showed one 2500 in inventory.

jjmcclure

2020 HR 144 4x4
Planning to just add a heater and some kind of removable sleep system for certain trips. Let me know if you hear of a good outfitter in the area!

boianovich

Haven't heard of any. When I get mine I'll do a DIY build. Not that I'll do it often, but the end goal is to be able to transport the dirt bike inside and still have functional living/camping space.

jjmcclure

2020 HR 144 4x4
Great vehicle for that set up. I still have my YZ 250, those crusty demons of dirt days seem so long ago, I hope to dust it off some day. Best of luck to you in your adventures.

Top Bottom