Work/moto/camper

Bob Laps

Thanks dude... The strip lights I got off amazon.... They were cheap... I think 30 bucks for 2 six foot strips.... I'm computer challenged or I would post a link but if u search pick up truck bed lights they'll come up...they come in different lengths.... Hope that helps

Bob

Bob Laps

It's been slow goin but I'm gaining on it... almost done with the garage... got the entry door done... nail/screw cabinet...magnets to hold all the doors open and some other small stuff..

And for anyone that's interested in the wheel chock that gets attached to the L track with stud mounts and knobs instead of nuts

And the coolest thing that's just an idea at the moment... still tryin to figure out how to mount it.... moto guys will dig it... maybe not 2 stroke guys tho

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
Exactly what I would expect from a pro. I am sure many pay good money at all upfitter and get much lower quality!

Last edited:

Bob Laps

Back is all done.... finally

Hope something I did helped someone... this place certainly has

Bob Laps

Thanks dude. I'm slowly accumulating the materials for the front camper section. Stereo,amps,inverter,wires,speakers,TV,roof vent,etc....hard to motivate myself when it's 100 degrees outside

Bob

monoloco

Thanks dude. I'm slowly accumulating the materials for the front camper section. Stereo,amps,inverter,wires,speakers,TV,roof vent,etc....hard to motivate myself when it's 100 degrees outside

Bob
I'm in the process of gathering the bits and pieces for a 2006 3500, so I appreciate seeing what others are doing. Thanks for the great write up, I'm sure that I'll be stealing some of your ideas!

Great build! I just picked up a similar van, dually black on black. I have a little different use for it but very impressed with your workmanship.

radair603

Some great details in this thread, Bob! Thanks for sharing them. That side view shows what a long beast this van is. Cheers

Bob Laps

Great build! I just picked up a similar van, dually black on black. I have a little different use for it but very impressed with your workmanship.

Thanks man...much appreciated...did u get 4wd?...I wish I did,..a lifted 4wd dually would be awesome....maybe next time

Bob

Top Bottom