Canadian Autoparts?!

theOMsound

Anyone know of a good online autoparts site with lots of random parts in CANADA? Shipping and exchange rate from the US is lame, but I can't seem to find any Canadian online stores that have what I need.
(I need a parking brake lever assembly and a Turbo oil return pipe with the gaskets on either end for my 2006 dodge 2500 140")

Any suggestions help! Or maybe just an auto wrecker with Sprinter parts in the Montreal area?! That'd be even better, honestly.
Thanks!

tinman

I've searched without luck. Worth checking your local Dodge and Mercedes parts departments. Sometimes you'll be pleasantly surprised. Otherwise, bite the bullet and pay the exchange. Rock Auto for some stuff (pretty good on the shipping), or Europarts SD for a more complete parts line and product knowledge. If you find something better on our side of the border wall, please share!

Liv2Rv

Hello all,
Just bought a T1N Dodge Sprinter Winnebago View recently and trying out some basic engine maintenance and looking to do own oil change now.
Looking for local Toronto/ Canada oil change parts and miscellaneous parts. I found Parts Avatar on line anyone tried them? Also anyone can suggest where to look? Thanks

tinman

Canadian Tire usually has some approved oil on sale. Be careful about oil filters, though. Some have a tendency to break down. Best stay with Hengst, Mahle, or Mann. A proper oil filter wrench (74.5 mm, 14 flat) is good to have and there are a number of online sources. Replacement drain plug gaskets should be available at CT. Be sure you understand the correct placement of the o-rings on the filter and the cap.

45Kevin

I used these guys to get a Mann fuel filter and cabin and air filters for my 2019.
Good pricing but you need to order online and pick up in person, so only good if you are in one of the four areas they have outlets.
They did provide the wrong cabin filter and did not reply to a couple of emails to their support line.

Top Bottom