T1N: 1994-2006 2004 2500 140" High Ceiling, 129K mi [Durango, CO]

mdud

For sale is my family's 2004 Dodge Sprinter Van 2500 for $13,500. My wife and I converted it, loved it, and traveled all over the US in it. We're now selling to accommodate our growing family.

The van is high ceiling, 140-in. wheelbase, with only 129,XXX miles.

It's converted with Mercedez-Benz emblems (front, rear, and steering wheel), Maxxair roof fan, insulation (polyiso foam board, gap filler and thinsulate), added windows, a bed platform, sound deadening wrap, cedar tongue-in-groove, and pine plywood.

Good: low miles, clean motor, cruise control equipped, newer tires (Michelin LTX M/S 2) with good tread remaining, minimal rust, and we put in lots of expensive work for you (new crankshaft, instrument cluster, accelerator pedal).

Has dings like all vans its age. Significant issues are (1) body damage front left corner and right passenger door, (2) check engine light on for mass air flow sensor, and (3) air conditioner not working. Motor runs strong but MAFS should be replaced for best gas mileage. Asking price reflects $1,000 quote for replacement parts and labor.

Asking $13,500.

Located in Durango, Colorado. Would travel to meet buyer with deposit.

Please reply here or PM me.

Attachments

sbmoney

got any more pics? wondering what it looks like between the bed and the front seats. any room for a kitchen? thanks

Top Bottom