Autel MD805 MD 805 vs MD802

The MD805 seems to have similar capabilities to the MD802, but is lower in price.

"Autel MaxiDiag MD805 (MD802 Maxidiag Elite Full System) Code Reader OBD2 Diagnostic Tool Support OLS/EPB/transmission/Airbag +CAN OBDII better than MD802"
Lightning Deal $143.65
https://smile.amazon.com/Autel-MaxiDiag-Maxidiag-Diagnostic-transmission/dp/B07BXM6149

I have a T1N, but the Autel MD805 can accurately read codes on that. No adaptations needed AFIK?
I have the 805 "all systems" and am trying to troubleshoot my '06 T1N. Selecting live data I see the rear wheel speeds, which were surprisingly stable and almost identical left to right, but don't see any readout for front wheel speeds. I'm using the Euro/Sprinter specific selection on the tool. Can someone with a T1N tell me which menu will get the most/best results?
Don't remember which menu I used, will try the stability one, thanks. The 805 is the same as 802 except for the memory card type according to Ebay seller (tf vs. sd card)
If updates and memory are the only difference it may not be critical for just using on a T1N.

My guess is that it doesn't measure up to the MD802 ALL SYSTEMS, but is similar to some of the other lesser MD802 models (4 System?).

Any real world experience MD802 ALL SYSTEMS vs the MD805 listed above?

:cheers: vic

Last edited:

Top Bottom