OutsideVans

cosgoo

hi altered sprinter
how many sprinters is running in australia and tasmania?
have you got any idea?
where does the australian sprinters get manufactured?
regards

frank

Attachments

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
hi altered sprinter
how many sprinters is running in australia and tasmania?
have you got any idea?
where does the australian sprinters get manufactured?
regards

frank
Hello Frank
Australian Sprinters off the production run standard, are manufactured complete, and shipped to Australia from Argentina.
I run two sprinters My personal sprinter is a 2005 313 Cdi MWB single wheel unit 3500 uprated for weight variants and a 2006 NCV3 V6 518 Cdi long wheel base mid roof model
It seems a few are re shipped from South Africa after customs bond failure:thinking: at your end , Have no idea as to why on that one though.
Richard

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
It seems a few are re shipped from South Africa after customs bond failure:thinking: at your end , Have no idea as to why on that one though.
Richard
Customs bond failure? Customs agencies are issuing debt instruments that either weren't purchased by bond-holders or they defaulted on the debt?

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Customs bond failure? Customs agencies are issuing debt instruments that either weren't purchased by bond-holders or they defaulted on the debt?
Yes Jon I think we ended up with quite a few cheap sprinters for resale after the introduction of the NCV3 due to problematic financial issues in South Africa... the last six which had a retail valve of 55 thousand AU were sold off, at a start asking price of 38 thousand AU and sold for approx 36 thousand AU good buys too. as they were sprintshift models, and 2007 euro 1V compliant with the DPF emissions added.
Richard

Top Bottom