Auction watch

jaahn

Hi :rolleyes:
Well I looked at the offending camper. The major problem can be resolved by seeing a mistake in the information given. The rego plates are actually CES84S not 64 as shown. This comes up as registered in NSW till 18 Nov 19.
The vehicle appears to be otherwise as described. It does not appear to be a cut and shut or similar. As I am unfamiliar with later models of 2010 or 2017 I cannot comment on the interior or the dash or windows etc.:hmmm: The Vin is on a rivetted plate low under the windscreen riveted to the dash support ? and on the passengers door pillar there is the approval 'sticker' with the same vin number Category NB1 and seats 2, and 05/10.
There are some papers available for the conversion and an engineers certificate for it. I cannot say I studied that in detail but if you had the time to look they are there. The auction house is selling for a vendor who holds the title and registration.
It certainly looks like a hire van setup inside but seems OK not showing much wear at a quick look. If you were interested you could check it out with another one.
That's all I wish to say about it really. If anyone was really interested PM me if it would help you.:thumbup:
Jaahn
Sat Morn $41500 ! So somebody thinks it is OK !

Last edited:

blfmtriv

living in the Top End NT
just bought today Manhiem Sydney sprinter 516 LWB 240k 2015 6 speed manual, pantech with tail gate lifter , bank repossesion $10.5 k, pretty happy with that , funny thing i wasnt even looking at it, i was waiting on another vehicle to come up , but i love the sprinters this is my 3rd one now

Last edited:

blfmtriv

living in the Top End NT
just wondering how this lady will handle loaded , looks like a big over hang, hopefully the front suspension is heavy duty , now at mercedes huntingwood getting a once over before i drive it back to the NT

Attachments

Sockeye770

just wondering how this lady will handle loaded , looks like a big over hang, hopefully the front suspension is heavy duty , now at mercedes huntingwood getting a once over before i drive it back to the NT
With such a long over hang, I'm sure it would not make it into my driveway without scrapping out.

Eric Experience

If that was mine I would be cutting it off flush with the end of the chassis, that would improve it a lot and also provide an opportunity to build a more person friendly rear door. Eric.

blfmtriv

living in the Top End NT
yer the over hang looks a bit sus and huge, i,m waiting on the tailshaft to come in from Singapore, (cause some low IQ tried to lift it with a forklift) and then i,ll fly down and drive it back, cause its from auction and unregistered i have to fill in some paperwork for my destination and have 7 days to get there, crossing the Barkley in the NT will be interesting cause normally get a southerly cross wind during the day, but my project is use it for business untill december then fit it out as a camper for january, just have to cut another hole in the side for an access door, has a tailgate lifter so i can slide the motor bike in when traveling.

Drayton

What a fine machine . looks in great nick , the best of the lot and so reliable as well and so capable in the bush . Holding their price , I see.
Cheers Chris

Top Bottom