Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter vans Only) Post Sprinter Vans for sale here. Vans must be driveable, otherwise, they go to the parts section here.

Old 08-12-2019, 04:49 PM   #1
theotherwhitebread

Default 2017 Sprinter 144 High Roof 4wd with 25k miles, $89k

2017 Sprinter 144 High Roof 4wd with 25k miles.
Artic white & Leatherette seats
84 month 175k mile Warranty
$89,000

Already completed service A at MB of Littleton, CO

CL Ad for more pics; https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...955026454.html

Money talks and would like to move this prior to September due to moving and selling my house/ garage where it lives.

See attached for what options and standard accessories it came with from MB.
Driver comfort package, rear view camera, heated mirrors, cruise, high idle, Bi-Xenon lighting, fog lamps, 2” trailer hitch, auxiliary 100 amp battery, downhill speed regulation for 4wd and of course the desirable low and high range true 4wd.

I’m sure I’ll miss a few things but he’s the rundown on the build out along with pics from pretty much each step of the way. I’m obviously not an upfitter but I built homes growing up so I know my way around hand tools, electrical and plumbing. I did my research on the webs and Sprinter Forum and didn’t cut any corners. I built this to last and to keep, but as life changes here she is.

FatMat Rattletrap throughout the entire van, walls, ceiling, floor and doors for sound proofing/ insulation.

All wiring was done with Ancor Marine grade wire and connections. Every connection was heat shrink wrapped. Then each wire was wrapped in split wire loom to protect against chaffing or other damage. Blue Sea fuses, fuse block, bus ports, charging ports and switches. All the proper gauged wire and lengths were calculated and used on the build out.

All structural interior built using Rivnuts and supplied fasteners by RB Components.

All plumbing was done with pex tubing and fittings.

All propane was plumped using BrassCraft ProCoat Safety Plus 2 lines, fittings and valves.

Falken Wildpeak AT3w 265/75/16 tires new last December, with full size matching spare fit in the cradle.

RB Components Wall liner kit, white birch, finished in water based clear for protection.
RB Components Headliner shelf.

2x RB Components 15x36 panel bed windows, slider with screens and locking.

Aluminess Ladder, with non-slip grip tape on each rung.

3M Thinsulate SM600L Acoustic Thermal insulation from Hein at Impact Products throughout the entire van, stuffed into every single nook, cross member, corner, door and crack I could jam it into. Along with the Espar heater we’ve camped in -18 in MT and WY without issue or struggle.

Low-E SSR Reflective foam core used on the backs of interior panels and inside doors and floor.

Quilted and insulated window covers.

Espar Airtronic D2 12v Diesel heater from Heatso, High Altitude kit, external temp sensor and East Start Select Controller. Mounted under the passenger seat with an inlet vent on seat base and plumbed into the auxiliary fuel line in tank.

Dometic Coolmax RX 2.8cf Fridge.

Dometic 2 burner stainless, glass top propane stove insert.

2 MaxxAir MaxxFan roof vents/ fans with auto temp sensors. Installed with Hein at Impact mounting adapters. Lap sealant for exterior surfaces.

Thule 10ft HideAway Awning.

Swivel passenger seat.

Renogy 200 watt 12v monocrystalline solar setup, 40A MPPT charge controller, blue tooth module. Renogy Deep Cycle 12v 200ah AGM Battery.

Renogy waterproof marine cable entry used to plumb cables in from roof.

Crossbar, towers and mounts by Hein at Impact Products for solar setup on roof.

AIMS 2000 watt 12v pure sine wave inverter and remote switch.

15A wall outlet with USB chargers.

Slim LED puck lighting, these use almost zero power when used even on high.

Lagun RV swivel table with custom made wood top.

Thetford Porta Potti Curve toilet.

Eccotemp L5 tankless water heater. This supplies hot water to the shower and the sink.

Britta household filtration.

Shurflo 12v pump and accumulator.

Icon 30 gallon freshwater tank. 7 gallon grey water tank from sink, under bench.

Stainless sink, spray handle and soap dispenser.

Green Elephant Pop up utilitent/ shower.

Queen 6” Memory foam folding mattress.

Custom handmade Codura insulated panels on doors, where window on slider would be and privacy curtain in rear so the bed isn’t exposed to the outside world.

Commercial Vinyl flooring, easy to keep clean and durable with thick felt backing.

Built out with Ikea cabinets and some custom made pieces. All prebuilt cabinets were built using true 1 screws and WoodBond wood glue. Most pieces were built with pocket screws using a Kreg jig. Platform bed with sliding top for the folding mattress, only takes up the room of a queen when slid out. Bench with storage underneath. Did some custom carpet covering in the rear garage area and under the bed. The garage area can hold 4 mtbs or 5 road bikes no problem, plus gear. What else? I don’t know, I’m sure I missed some things but I listed all the major items and have links to every single thing used during the build. Always lived inside a heated garage its whole life and well cared for, battery always topped up and systems always maintained. Nothing wrong with the van, clean and clear.

Never had a single issue, driven to FL and back and to MT and back in 100 degree days and -20 degree nights, performs flawlessly. Systems can keep up with a solid 7-10 or longer days off off grid (pending water use really) no problem. Winter camped in Jackson Hole for 12 days in snowy days and battery never dipped below 67% and could use the hair dryer and coffee pot no problem.

Specific pic or questions just let me know, I documented everything along the way. Located in Evergreen Colorado.

It’s a 4x4 Sprinter, what else do you really need to know right?!

Last edited by theotherwhitebread; 08-12-2019 at 05:03 PM.
theotherwhitebread is offline   Reply With Quote