Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > General Forums > Off Topic

Off Topic Nonrelated Sprinter things to say? This is the place to be.
Subforums: Health The Funnies The Danger Zone

Old 11-10-2016, 02:55 AM   #571
Fayo62

Default Re: Introduce yourself

Hi. My name is Marek. I live in West Coast BC. My Sprinter that I ordered sept'16 is right now on a ship (Torrens) on its way to Tacoma WA. I am trying to catch some info needed for my future conversion- fridge, sink, Murphy or sofa bed, solar panels, swivel seats, soundproofing, thermal insulation. Being auto bodyman (auto collision repair tech.) and extreme DIY hope to contribute to this forum.
Fayo62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 03:26 AM   #572
sprinterPaul

anyone else notice 99% of the posts in this thread are from users with <10 posts. With the majority less than 5.

They all start off with hey I just bought this problem...I'm gonna contribute and help out!

life gets in the way....

for those that keep going congrats and thanks!
sprinterPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sprinterPaul For This Useful Post:
Fayo62 (11-11-2016)
Old 11-14-2016, 03:03 AM   #573
jessee

I am the fleet manager of a fleet of Mercedes Sprinter Ambulances. I am hoping to gain knowledge on some of the common issues of this type of vehicle and give some knowledge of my experiences.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mercedes Ambulance Photo.jpg (33.3 KB, 32 views)
jessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 11:53 PM   #574
BLINAS2

Hi!
Bruno here, i have been visiting this forum for quite a while and finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2005 Freightliner Sprinter with 21,000 miles built out by Great West Vans (now defunct). Anyway just a fast "howdy" while I take a break from troubleshooting a short in the 12 volt system... on the MB side not the house build. Hmmm, maybe they did something with the house that shorted out the reverse lights!? Anyway good to be here, glad to be invited!
BLINAS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:22 AM   #575
caseylentz

Hey there. Been in this forum for a bit now getting a lot of helpful info on purchasing a sprinter . I finally pulled the trigger ! 03 Dodge Sprinter 2500 SHC passenger. It's got a pretty neat paint job on it as well my wife has lovingly named it 'Amtrak' since it looks pretty similar. I purchased the van in California from its second owner , the original owner was in Chicago so it came with a little bit of rust but low miles. 150k for 7.5k. I thought I got a deal on it and asked all the right questions and had it looked at by 3 mechanics to make sure everything was sound. One thing that I did notice in my findings is that the original owner really had a pride of ownership so much that he/she put 18inch wheels on the vehicle which has been hell to find replacement tires. Oh well enough of the negative. My wife , the dog, and I are looking forward to converting into a minimal sleeper for climbing , biking , and ski trips .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
caseylentz is offline   Reply With Quote