NCV3: 2006-2018 L-track Embedded 144 Floors -California

FLOOR ONLY (accessories purchased separately)

The Travois Pro Floor is a form-fitting, one-piece, insulated floor embedded with L-track. The L-track allows you to add modular accessories, such as Travois RNR seat/beds and single seats that are variable location on demand and easy in/out. Variable location is great, for example, one weekend you can move your seat forward and have a bike garage, the next weekend you can push it back and maximize your cabin space.

Install is primarily glue down and is a significant time saver vs. many bolt-in only installs.

European made and crash tested to North American and European standards.

For more information or products:

www.travoisusa.com

Attachments

Lu10ntDn

>Install is primarily glue down and is a significant time saver vs. many bolt-in only installs.
>European made and crash tested to North American and European standards.

A "glue down" floor with no bolts that is crash tested to North American standards? I'd love to see the data / links to certification for this before springing for one.

-Dan

4wheels

>Install is primarily glue down and is a significant time saver vs. many bolt-in only installs.

A "glue down" floor with no bolts that is crash tested to North American standards? I'd love to see the data / links to certification for this before springing for one.

-Dan
Factory floor uses Velcro...

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

-Dan
Hi Dan,

Providing safe seats, seat beds and floors is what Travois does--as we found that there were not many qualified offerings available in North America. Our RnR seat beds and Travois Pro Floors are M1, 30 second extended pull, and 10 second reverse pull tested to name a few. We have our TUV certification. Our seats and seat beds are engineered, built and tested to all relevant FMVSS and CMVSS Standards.

We use the following European testing facility: http://www.okb1.com.pl/en_badaniaihomologacje.html

To address the viability of using a "glue down" methodology, think of gluing two sheets of paper together and trying to tear them apart vs. two sheets of paper stapled together. The sheets of paper that are glued together are much harder to pull apart because of the far greater surface area that is bound together. And to clarify, our floor must be adhered directly to the bare metal van floor (beneath any included or added finish flooring) with special high strength adhesives (included).

Last edited:

Mr Makai

These floors are very cool.

It would be amazing if they were available for use with stock seats and unwins in a cargo.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom