Promoting Fords on Sprinter Forum

sanomechanic

I find it quite interest all the naysayers, promoting Ford's on a Sprinter Forum. Do you not have anything else better to do with your time.

sanomechanic

In my experience, anyone who in the year 2019 refers to themselves as a "mechanic" probably isn't one.

Vehicle repair technicians have been referred to as technicians for more than 30 years.

And I don't know why anyone would claim to be a "mechanic" for a company that makes adult diapers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sano_(company)

You are a typical douche nozzle.

San O Mechanic is a company name with a catchy catch phrase title that refers to the demographic it served. San Onofre California

26 year ASE Master Technician
Lexus Master Technician- Dealership
Toyota Master Technician- Dealership 20 years
15 year business owner San O Mechanic " diaper business" dealing with crappy people such as yourself

Stick to your magazines

Last edited:

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Back on topic: most (all?) of the Transit owners did have Sprinters in the past.
Some (Graphite Dave is the best example) do provide honest balanced reporting *plus* contribute in threads that are valid across brands (such as solar system and RV wiring advice)

Hearing from other Marques is always interesting (none of them can yet match my Sprinter's 16 foot overall length)
(including new Sprinters :cry:)

--dick

Garandman

We bought a new Transit in 2016. There were many former Sprinter owners, as well as operators with both in their fleet on Transitforum. Yet now we have a Sprinter.

It’s a van, not a wife....

johnshmit

I wonder why Toyota mechanic, producing adult diapers is asking Sprinter people the Ford questions? Don't care about the time, I've got plenty :bounce:

Onefin

San Onofre is a world famous surf spot in the shadow of a nuclear power plant.
Anyone with one tiny itty bit of surfing knowledge would know this.

HAHA people that instantly think of adult diapers.

Last edited:
You are a typical douche nozzle.
Don't sell yourself short there, Skippy- I think you're a TREMENDOUS douche nozzle.

26 year ASE Master Technician
Lexus Master Technician- Dealership
Toyota Master Technician- Dealership 20 years
15 year business owner San O Mechanic " diaper business" dealing with crappy people such as yourself
Well then come back and talk to us when you have as much SUCCESSFUL experience running auto repair shops as I do. Until then, you would do well to learn your place, instead of just running your mouth all the time.

Stick to your magazines
The only magazine I get, is Christophorus. When I ordered my car, the subscription came with it.

San O Mechanic is a company name with a catchy catch phrase title that refers to the demographic it served. San Onofre California
Yelp says the tire store you used to run, San-O-Tire, went out of business:

San-O-Tire - CLOSED - Tires - 2310 S El Camino Real, San Clemente ...
https://www.yelp.com › Automotive › Tires
...and I think I can see why:

Is it possible to give him no stars and just write a review. I have never been treated so badly by anyone ..... HOT TEMPERED and RUDE!!!!! It took a couple visits before his true colors came out and $2000 later.
Basically when asked to figure out way the brakes were STILL not working right and he threw us off his property. This is our daughters car and we want to make sure it is safe to drive he did the work on it just a couple weeks prior where else would we go but back to the source. He BLEW A FUSE!!!
I unfortunately had to return because we noticed the hub cap was missing. When I went back the next open day he yelled at me and threatened to call the police. I just wanted the hub cap back (we didnt even ask him to fix the brake issue after the first visit because he was so angry). He denied ever touching the hub cap ...... .Not sure how you check brakes without removing tire or hub cap. He also told me to "shut up" when I tried to explain to him that we came in with a hub cap and did not have only 3 on the car.
Anyway I could go on forever but seriously there are too many good mechanics in town to risk taking your business here. And since we are sill having problems after spending $2000 just a couple weeks before I think his mechanic skills and social skills are equal.

DONT GO HERE YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val V
:rolleyes:

I wonder why Toyota mechanic, producing adult diapers is asking Sprinter people the Ford questions? Don't care about the time, I've got plenty :bounce:
Excellent question, although it appears that it was actually a tire shop. The mechanical complexities of lug nuts may have been beyond his level of technical proficiency.

It is incredibly difficult to put a 6 lug rim on a 5 lug axle. Maybe that was part of the problem?

:)
Possibly.

I suspect (based on the published reviews of his former customers, as well as his poor behavior here on this forum) that the biggest problem was simply poor interpersonal skills, possibly due to his own deep-rooted personal insecurities.

Flagster

Does sanomechanic even own a sprinter? The only posts I see are him buying and selling build slots for a 2019...oops I mean 2020/21 or whenever they finally appear

I'm still trying to visualize a douche nozzle...

GotDiesel?

:yell::bash:

How odd that what could be a useful forum morphs into a pissing contest between people who seem to have no worthwhile reason to be on the site.:2cents:

D

Deleted member 50714

How odd that what could be a useful forum morphs into a pissing contest between people who seem to have no worthwhile reason to be on the site.:2cents:
The entire forum hasn't "morphed" into a "pissing contest" because of a couple of Chuckleheads and remains a valuable resource.

Dang, and we never got far enough through this thread to start discussing BMEP (Brake Mean Effective Pressure), VE (Volumetric Efficiency), BSFC (Brake Specific Fuel Consumption) or anything else fun...

johnshmit

Any forum is a pissing context or any other flavor of social interaction , otherwise it called a Service Manual.

Any forum is a pissing context or any other flavor of social interaction , otherwise it called a Service Manual.
Yep. :thumbup:

Certainly we don't want things to get too far off track with pissin' and such, but it's all part of the experience.

I've noticed that there are various extremes. Some think that anything is fair game in the main forums (take it to the DZ please). Others have the opinion that everything should stay completely on topic and be... well, a service manual.

The trouble with the latter is that service manuals are basically very boring. That wouldn't keep many involved here and helping others.

I still believe that the Sprinter-source members are generally pretty social. There's some spittin' and hissin', but there's lots of good information here. Glean what you will from this FREE resource.

Carry on.

:cheers: vic

P.S. - I don't hate Ford Transits. They can be a good choice for many.

D

Deleted member 50714

...service manuals are basically very boring...
I guess that's what separates me from most of the herd, as I find service manuals very interesting. Especially challenging is deciphering German service manuals. I wish I had a hard copy of the 12,732 page, 2007 service manual.

Top Bottom