Selling my Van

geoffs

2003 T1N 316CDI LWB
Due to a change in circumstances, I'm putting my van on the market. I'd rather keep it but I need to down size. :frown:
It's a 2004 316CDI, high roof, LWB, ex Police vehicle that has been regularly serviced and maintained. Badly in need of a wash at the moment so no pictures.
I've advertised it locally (Tasmania) but thought I'd mention it here first.

Looking for around $15000.

Last edited:

geoffs

2003 T1N 316CDI LWB
It has 128000kms on it. It's a 3 seater with a bench style seat for the passengers.

jaahn

Due to a change in circumstances, I'm putting my van on the market. I'd rather keep it but I need to down size. :frown:
It's a 2004 316CDI, high roof, LWB, ex Police vehicle that has been regularly serviced and maintained. Badly in need of a wash at the moment so no pictures.
I've advertised it locally (Tasmania) but thought I'd mention it here first.

Looking for around $15000.
Hi geoffs :laughing:
I have sold a few things over the years and used forums and Gumtree. What I know is if you want to sell something you have to provide the potential buyer with the information he needs to get interested :thumbup:
Gumtree allows 10 photos ? why only two ? What is inside it ? I put half a page description on there. Your van looks good but it will not sell itself. I just sold a cheap Peugeot for someone else and the buyer came interstate for it because I put enough information for him to see it was just what he wanted and at a good price.
Try harder is my advice !!:thinking:
Jaahn

geoffs

2003 T1N 316CDI LWB
Van sold today $14500.
I could have perhaps gotten more I'f I'd held out but happy to get what it's insured for.
New owner will get it later in the week once the money has cleared and has offered me the use of a car while I run about looking for a replacement vehicle, can't complain about that.
Now to find a little one tonner, tray top.

geoffs

2003 T1N 316CDI LWB
Look like the buyer has changed their mind so no sale!
He got a quote for a service and replacement of a glowplug and decided it was too much.
Back on gumtree it goes

Last edited:

owner

Oz '03 316CDI LWB ex-Ambo Patient Transport
She will sell, shes a rare beauty here in Oz. I'd be all over her if I didn't have so much time and effort invested in my own van. Even them I'm still tempted lol.

geoffs

2003 T1N 316CDI LWB
A sad day, I've just seen my T1N for the last time and watched it being driven away down the long dirt driveway.
New owner, Tyler, seems happy with his purchase and the price he paid. He has a long drive ahead of him, about 2000km but what better way to get acquainted?

I'm pretty much marooned here until I get a replacement
vehicle.

geoffs

2003 T1N 316CDI LWB
May be a while until i can afford another Sprinter, if ever.
In the meantime, I got myself a Ford Mondeo, Big change! It's been years since I drove a manual, leg room is not too bad (I'm 6'2") but no where as good as the old Van :-(.

Top Bottom