Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter vans Only) Post Sprinter Vans for sale here. Vans must be driveable, otherwise, they go to the parts section here.

Old 05-18-2019, 03:50 AM   #1
sltcope

Default 2018 MERCEDES SPRINTER HIGH ROOF DIESEL CONVERSION SMELLS NEW

Hello, I am selling my like new 2018 Mercedes 2500 Sprinter High Roof 144WB Conversion Van that still smells new inside. The odometer reads 6145 miles. When I say that I mean it still smells new in the drivers cab as well as the living space that has a wonderful new fresh wood and upholstery smell. This adventure dream machine of a van was built by a professional builder and is a must see. I just had all the wood re-sanded that has never been stained or painted and has a really cool looking raw finish that you can do whatever you want with it. This Beautiful van is still a BLANK CANVAS that is ready for anyone to make his or her own unique home. The build out is only 2 months old and I have only slept in it once since the very high end custom cushions were made for the bed/bench seating. Although the van is not completely built out the van is almost complete and the main parts of the build are High End and well done. :)

I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER. I BOUGHT THE VAN BRAND NEW and the only reason there is even the amount of miles on it that there are is because I had to use it as my commuter when I first got it for about 6 months before I could start the Professionals on the build. If you don’t already know this engine will last 300,00 miles and more with no problems if you take care of it. The MPG IS GREAT and I get 20-25 MPG’s depending on how and where you are driving. The reason I am selling the van is because I have a new job that requires me to travel all over the world now and I have to sell my Pride and Joy. Please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions. I am willing to NEGOTIATE but PLEASE be PROFESSIONAL & SERIOUS with your offers.
THANKS for your time :)

Information about the Van:
Year: 2018
Make: Mercedes
Model: Sprinter 2500 144 Wheelbase HIGH ROOF
Engine: 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel
Features: Back up camera, wireless Bluetooth, cruise control, keyless entry and premium wheels

STILL UNDER WARRANTY
5 YEAR/ 100,000-Mile Diesel Engine Warranty
5 YEAR 100,000 Mile Limited Outer-Body Warranty

VEHICLE ADD ONS AND EXTRAS;
- Cruise control

-Viper alarm system with a cool toggle on/off switch to turn off the sound part of the alarm when you just want the alarm to blink/flash lights but don't want the noise. Also a sensitivity adjustment switch is there for you desired setting

-Blacked out Mercedes rims

THE LIVING SPACE

EVERYTHING WAS DONE BUY A HIGH END PROFESSIONAL BUILDER/COMPANY

Windows

-I had a Professional company install C.R Lawrence vented windows on both the drivers and passenger side. These vented windows (with screens) are great and designed for rain and other elements as well as a nice privacy tint and craftsmanship.
-CRL FW625R & FW621L 2007+ OEM Design 'All-Glass' Look Sprinter Van T-Vent Passenger Side Sliding Door Window for 170" and 144" Wheel Base Vans
-I also had the back windows installed (they have a nice privacy tint too)
FW624R & FW624L CRL 2007-2018 OEM Design 'All-Glass' Look Sprinter Van Fixed Passenger Side Rear Door Window for 170" and 144" Wheel Base

Floor

- The foundation or floor is made of really cool looking Hardwood flooring made by
NuCore
Windsong Rigid Core Luxury Vinyl Planks and underneath is insulation and soundproofing.

-100% waterproof
-Pre-attached hypoallergenic natural cork underlayment for a quieter, warmer floor.
- Anti-microbial coating on top is naturally resistant to staining and odor-causing mold and mildew.

Kitchen Galley

- Made of Maple Butchers Block for the Counter Top, W/ Baltic Birch and well-made hinges. Knobs to open the doors under counter top are not installed but ready for you to pick your own…
-Indel B TF49 Black Refrigerator (for Commercial Vehicles 1.8 Cubic ft. 12vDC)
-Baltic Birch is what the Galley is made of except of course the Maple counter top.

Living area -Bench/Bed

- Maxxair 0007500K MaxxFan Smoke Grey Deluxe Remote Fan Lid. This is a really nice fan that comes with a remote which is a extra add on to the normal model.
-6 Person Bench seating/eating/relaxing that converts to a king size bed.
-the custom grey soft modern upholstery on HIGH END medium firmness cushions are incredible to sit and sleep on when you convert them either way.
-6 doors w/ locks are placed for maximum access to the storage areas in the benches.
-2 self contained storage areas in the bench are made for a lot of storage and I have fit snowboards, surfboards, camp gear, bedding, tools and lots of other things just as a trial to see what fits and how logistically amazing it is. The end result was exactly that.
-1 self contained storage areas in the bench is made and has a nice cassette toilet.
- Camco 41545 Travel Toilet-5.3 Gallon is the toilet model
-cool custom little hidden compartment for shoes/sandals in the floor when you open the sliding door

The Shell
-The whole van is insulated with a combination of sound proofing/insulation, organic jean material in the cavities, and some foam core on the ceiling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2262.jpg (103.3 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg _DSC5624.jpg (112.9 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg _DSC5652.jpg (104.4 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2163.jpg (47.9 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg _DSC5641.jpg (108.0 KB, 91 views)

Last edited by sltcope; 05-18-2019 at 03:54 AM. Reason: need to add mileage
sltcope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 04:27 PM   #2
GSWatson
2013 144

Default Re: 2018 MERCEDES SPRINTER HIGH ROOF DIESEL CONVERSION SMELLS NEW

Please list price and location with all items for sale.

Cheers,
Greg
GSWatson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GSWatson For This Useful Post:
cacaw (Today)
Old 05-18-2019, 10:01 PM   #3
sltcope

Default 2018 MERCEDES SPRINTER HIGH ROOF DIESEL CONVERSION SMELLS NEW $57,999.00

Hello, I am selling my like new 2018 Mercedes 2500 Sprinter High Roof 144WB Conversion Van that still smells new inside. The odometer reads 6145 miles. When I say that I mean it still smells new in the drivers cab as well as the living space that has a wonderful new fresh wood and upholstery smell. This adventure dream machine of a van was built by a professional builder and is a must see. I just had all the wood re-sanded that has never been stained or painted and has a really cool looking raw finish that you can do whatever you want with it. This Beautiful van is still a BLANK CANVAS that is ready for anyone to make his or her own unique home. The build out is only 2 months old and I have only slept in it once since the very high end custom cushions were made for the bed/bench seating. Although the van is not completely built out the van is almost complete and the main parts of the build are High End and well done. :)

I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER. I BOUGHT THE VAN BRAND NEW and the only reason there is even the amount of miles on it that there are is because I had to use it as my commuter when I first got it for about 6 months before I could start the Professionals on the build. If you don’t already know this engine will last 300,00 miles and more with no problems if you take care of it. The MPG IS GREAT and I get 20-25 MPG’s depending on how and where you are driving. The reason I am selling the van is because I have a new job that requires me to travel all over the world now and I have to sell my Pride and Joy. Please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions. I am willing to NEGOTIATE but PLEASE be PROFESSIONAL & SERIOUS with your offers.
THANKS for your time :)

I am asking $57,999.00

The van is in Burbank CA, USA 91501 is the zip code

Information about the Van:
Year: 2018
Make: Mercedes
Model: Sprinter 2500 144 Wheelbase HIGH ROOF
Engine: 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel
Features: Back up camera, wireless Bluetooth, cruise control, keyless entry and premium wheels

STILL UNDER WARRANTY
5 YEAR/ 100,000-Mile Diesel Engine Warranty
5 YEAR 100,000 Mile Limited Outer-Body Warranty

VEHICLE ADD ONS AND EXTRAS;
- Cruise control

-Viper alarm system with a cool toggle on/off switch to turn off the sound part of the alarm when you just want the alarm to blink/flash lights but don't want the noise. Also a sensitivity adjustment switch is there for you desired setting

-Blacked out Mercedes rims

THE LIVING SPACE

EVERYTHING WAS DONE BUY A HIGH END PROFESSIONAL BUILDER/COMPANY

Windows

-I had a Professional company install C.R Lawrence vented windows on both the drivers and passenger side. These vented windows (with screens) are great and designed for rain and other elements as well as a nice privacy tint and craftsmanship.
-CRL FW625R & FW621L 2007+ OEM Design 'All-Glass' Look Sprinter Van T-Vent Passenger Side Sliding Door Window for 170" and 144" Wheel Base Vans
-I also had the back windows installed (they have a nice privacy tint too)
FW624R & FW624L CRL 2007-2018 OEM Design 'All-Glass' Look Sprinter Van Fixed Passenger Side Rear Door Window for 170" and 144" Wheel Base

Floor

- The foundation or floor is made of really cool looking Hardwood flooring made by
NuCore
Windsong Rigid Core Luxury Vinyl Planks and underneath is insulation and soundproofing.

-100% waterproof
-Pre-attached hypoallergenic natural cork underlayment for a quieter, warmer floor.
- Anti-microbial coating on top is naturally resistant to staining and odor-causing mold and mildew.

Kitchen Galley

- Made of Maple Butchers Block for the Counter Top, W/ Baltic Birch and well-made hinges. Knobs to open the doors under counter top are not installed but ready for you to pick your own…
-Indel B TF49 Black Refrigerator (for Commercial Vehicles 1.8 Cubic ft. 12vDC)
-Baltic Birch is what the Galley is made of except of course the Maple counter top.

Living area -Bench/Bed

- Maxxair 0007500K MaxxFan Smoke Grey Deluxe Remote Fan Lid. This is a really nice fan that comes with a remote which is a extra add on to the normal model.
-6 Person Bench seating/eating/relaxing that converts to a king size bed.
-the custom grey soft modern upholstery on HIGH END medium firmness cushions are incredible to sit and sleep on when you convert them either way.
-6 doors w/ locks are placed for maximum access to the storage areas in the benches.
-2 self contained storage areas in the bench are made for a lot of storage and I have fit snowboards, surfboards, camp gear, bedding, tools and lots of other things just as a trial to see what fits and how logistically amazing it is. The end result was exactly that.
-1 self contained storage areas in the bench is made and has a nice cassette toilet.
- Camco 41545 Travel Toilet-5.3 Gallon is the toilet model
-cool custom little hidden compartment for shoes/sandals in the floor when you open the sliding door

The Shell
-The whole van is insulated with a combination of sound proofing/insulation, organic jean material in the cavities, and some foam core on the ceiling.[/QUOTE]
Old 05-18-2019, 10:03 PM   #4
sltcope

I am asking $57,999.00

The van is in Burbank CA, USA 91501 is the zip code
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM   #5
supertreeman

Very interested. PM Sent.
supertreeman is offline   Reply With Quote