Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Dealer and Supplier List > Dealer Info, Reviews, and Experiences

Dealer Info, Reviews, and Experiences Got dealerships? List them here.

Old 05-16-2019, 09:52 PM   #11
sanomechanic

Default Re: Hoehn Mercedes has shady business practices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onefin View Post
I like Hoehn, and use them exclusively for service.
Theyíve been the only shop working on my vans since 2014.

Iíve never bought a van there so who knows?
Both dealers I bought from were not very good.....
The Mercedes dealer network has some issues and the high demand for the 4x4 vans is going to make it harder for most people to get a van.

Iím still struggling why The OP drove down to Carlsbad to make an order if he is traffic adverse....easy to do all that over the phone and internet. Itís not like there are a bunch of 4x4 vans on the lot to look at and drive. It does appear that the sales side of the business may have some issues....theyíve never had a solid sprinter salesperson since 2014 that I can recall.

There are many sprinter dealers near Orange County. Laguna Niguel, Walters, Temecula, Beverly Hills....but if you are ordering a van it doesnít matter much what dealer....you just gotta go pick it up if they ever build it.

Iíd recommend the OP contact a dealer that knows whatís up.....Aaron Berkowitz at Rocklin MB comes to mind.

Iíd rather have the check handed back and the order cancelled on the spot versus waiting months thinking I was in line for a van. Iíd still be annoyed.....so Iím not debating that the situation sucks.
One Fin... There are many options available that are not on the MBVANS build site. Like Luxury Interior Package V21 Rear roof trim V36 Full paneling sliding door V4A Full paneling rear doors VA7.. and much more . If you are not in front of a MB dealers computer you cannot see them over the phone . Also The Sales manager suggested we sit down and build to see what is and is not available. LIKE LED HEADLAMPS...ROOF RACKS....HIGH IDLE CONTROL.

Orange County. Laguna Niguel, Walters, Temecula, Beverly Hills ect.. There vans were already taken
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2019Equipment Book V3 USA Retail.pdf (4.07 MB, 8 views)

Last edited by sanomechanic; 05-16-2019 at 09:56 PM.
sanomechanic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 04:17 AM   #12
Onefin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanomechanic View Post
One Fin... There are many options available that are not on the MBVANS build site. Like Luxury Interior Package V21 Rear roof trim V36 Full paneling sliding door V4A Full paneling rear doors VA7.. and much more . If you are not in front of a MB dealers computer you cannot see them over the phone . Also The Sales manager suggested we sit down and build to see what is and is not available. LIKE LED HEADLAMPS...ROOF RACKS....HIGH IDLE CONTROL.

Orange County. Laguna Niguel, Walters, Temecula, Beverly Hills ect.. There vans were already taken
I understand that. I also understand you being annoyed. Thatís poor business to suggest you driving down etc..Iím nit defending them at all on the sales side.
Iíd be passed too.
I tried to buy a van from Laguna Niguel in 2014.....couldnít do it.....too frustrating
Onefin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 04:19 AM   #13
Onefin

MB rocklin guy is Alex Sepulveda....I mixed up two names....sorry.
Onefin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:44 PM   #14
sanomechanic

Laguna Niguel is the worst of them all.
sanomechanic is online now   Reply With Quote