NCV3: 2006-2018 Quadra 2-Pt stabilizers central OR

jdmaley2

Complete kit of Quadra 2 pt stabilizing system for Sprinter 3500 based class C motorhome. I removed it from a 2015 Forest River (replaced with 4 pt levelers). Everything included. It was bolted to the trailer hitch on mine and that's what I know it will fit. Here is the link to Quadra's description and what I have looks just the same.
https://www.shop.thebigfootleveler.com/Sprinter-3500-Rear-2pt-Stabilizing-BO2R-MB1.htm
It's heavy for shipping - I will be going thru Portland to Seattle in early June so could deliver there. Full retail is about $1,500 and they currently have it for $1,340 plus shipping. Will sell for $600 for all - if you want me to ship, it would be whatever the actual cost for that is (it's all boxed right now).

pfflyer

Do you have an estimate of the weight? Number of boxes and size?

Last edited:

jdmaley2

Hi, Sorry about taking so long to respond. Right now everything except a cross bar that didn't fit is in one box. Everything together weighs 85# on my bath scale. It would have to go by truck I think. I can call the local trucking outfit and find out if you are still interested.

Top Bottom