T1N: 1994-2006 2005 Sprinter 158wb high roof camper | Georgia | $35k

MoneyMike

2005 Sprinter 158wb high roof camper | Georgia | $30k

For sale is my Dodge Sprinter Camper van. It has very low miles at 101,506. It is built to be a totally off grid camper vehicle. Here are the highlights:

Interior
-8" thick Queen size memory foam mattress
-50 quart ARB fridge runs full time
-L bench with memory foam seating
-vertical cabinet has upper pantry and lower area for closet
-under bench storage
-marine toilet and heater beneath bench
-sink mounted with water pump faucet
-5 gallon water and grey water tanks for sink
-counter top opens to reveal fridge
-under bed storage fits 29" mountain bike with front wheel off
-water proof wood panel flooring
-2 MaxxAir ceiling fans push and pull with thermostat
-LED strip lighting around ceiling perimeter and dome lightning. Separate switches with dimmers
-Fully isolated with XPS boards and 3M thinsolate
-6' vertical standing room

Electrical:
-300 amp hour battery system (you will never be without power)
-300 watts of solar power
-MPPT Solar controller
-Battery isolator to charge batteries while driving
-USB power outlets
-Light switches with dimmers
-Fuse box for all electronics
-12 gauge wire throughout

Exterior
-LED light bar above windshield
-Backup camera live feed to radio and rear view mirror
-Thule Awning mounts to van side and to ground
-80/20 extruded aluminium roof racks to add accesories
-2 MaxxAir fans can be used in rain
-3 solar panels mounted get 60+ Volts

Chassis
-rust free Georgia car all its life. Fleet owned by city of Atlanta before me, so properly maintained
-only 101k miles
-22mpg turbo diesel engine
-absolutely no mechanical issues

Issues:
-Vehicle had some exterior power hookups which I removed. I didnt do the best job on the body work, but its acceptable.
-Sliding door also has typical dent from people putting their left hand on it too hard.
-Interior sliding door handle broken. I always exit through front so doesnt bother me
-Other various dings and dents throughout.
Ill send pictures of these to issues to anyone interested. I ran out of picture space on this ad.

Selling because I am moving out of the country. Please text me with any questions
Vehicle is located in Metro Atlanta area. No trades. Financing available through lightstream loans. Clean title in hand. No emissions due to diesel drive train! Text me at 678-915-8533

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/kennesaw-sprinter-camper-van-low-miles/6884575661.html

Attachments

Last edited:

lucidillusion

I think the problem is that, while the van itself is desireable, the build out isn’t as much. If one were to buy the van then they’re essentially stuck with a build they don’t like. Stripping it away and starting over would be a ton of work. In some ways, the build might even make it less valuable to most buyers.

Niceguy12

I think the problem is that, while the van itself is desireable, the build out isn’t as much. If one were to buy the van then they’re essentially stuck with a build they don’t like. Stripping it away and starting over would be a ton of work. In some ways, the build might even make it less valuable to most buyers.
What is it about the build that is undesirable ? Thanks

Matt Foley

Down by The River
What is it about the build that is undesirable ? Thanks
If the seams and finish work of the woodwork are as noticeable as they are in these pictures, it's going to be that much worse in person. It looks pretty hastily built with less-than-perfect attention to detail.

Top Bottom