T1N: 1994-2006 2003 2500 converted in San Diego

jsclimbn

For sale is my converted sprinter camper. I purchased this sprinter used several years ago and went through and did a lot of maintenance to it. Then I converted it to a camper have enjoyed camping in it for the past few years. Only reason to sell is I have a kid on the way and looking for a better camper for a family. The pictures will show off everything. Ask questions. Serious offers will be considered. But asking currently $25,000

Vehicle details are this OM612 engine with automatic transmission, original engine and transmission. Engine has no blow by, burns no measurable oil, and produces great power. I get 24-26 mpg on the highway and 18 around town. Easily keeps up with traffic and passes it. After the new turbo went in, I installed an EGT to help me protect my investment. Recent maintenance includes all intake sensors(MAF, MAP, temp), new EGR, brakes (pads and rotors) rebuilt the rear axle, new turbo, new fuel lines, fuel filter, shocks, and other routine items such as water pump, belts, fan clutch, Michelin tires, etc. Drivetrain is in excellent condition. This work was done a couple years ago, and has since been driven all over the west coast. Oil change is done routinely.

Camper details:
200watts of solar, 2 new deep cycle batteries, 40 gallons of water, water pump, compressor driven cooler, toilet (which if not wanted I would like to keep), Fantastic fan (blows air in and out at multiple speeds), larger then queen size bed, seating for 6 around the table, stove and tons of storage both in benches, cabinets

Not included in sale is all of the camping gear, climbing gear, and cooking gear seen in the pictures.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom