2008 Dodge 3500 — High Roof 170” WB - 19,000 miles - S.E. Michigan — $25,000

Forrest

I am selling my silver 2008 3500 High Roof 170” Wheel Base Sprinter as shown in the photos for $25,000, However, if the interior layout does not suit your needs, I will remove it and sell the van for $19,000. If you wish to purchase part of the interior, we can negotiate a price between $19,000 and $25,000. Mileage at this time is 18,854.

Runs fine. Oil changed during August 2018. Report by Hoekstra Transportation (i.e. Freightliner), Troy, Michigan is available about the condition of the vehicle.

Sportsmobile installed the propane tank, grey water tank, Creation side windows, passenger swivel seat base and the plywood floor.

Interior cabinetry was manufactured and installed by a local mill shop. The Nova Kool refrigerator is 5.8 c.f. Model R5810/DC. There is no house battery or inverter, but wires are in place between the refrigerator, electric outlets and the battery compartment. The two jack knife benches fold flat to form the bed platform. The cooktop is connected to the propane tank and the sink is connected to the grey water tank.

The dent near the driver headlight occurred during a meeting with a bumper post at a lumber yard.

I am the original owner. My wife became ill shortly after the purchase and we were unable to use it so I gave the van to my niece and her husband. They are too busy raising a family to use it. I now have custody of the van and would like to find a buyer.

Photos at: https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/rvs/d/2008-dodge-sprinter-3500-high/6695541244.html

Video tour available on request.

Phone: 248-877-0800

Forrest

The Sprinter is sold, but the buyer did not purchase the overhead cabinets or other interior cabinetry, the jack knife benches, or the Nova Kool refrigerator (5.8 c.f. Model R5810/DC). The refrigerator has never been used. Those are still for sale individually or as a package. The Video Tour gives the best view of the cabinetry.

Top Bottom