WTB 2019 bench

cacaw

You can see the rails on this image I found on TFL. Since the crew uses the short rails don’t see why you couldn’t use two sets of shorts in a cargo if you only want two rows.
What is TFL? I'd love to find a two-seat bench like that.

Actually, I've been told the crew vans are delivered with two short rails, with attachments for only one bench, not three like the passenger van.

Edit: It looks like the two-seater bench is available in the Tourer van. Do they sell those in Canada or Mexico - I'd sure like one of those factory benches with two seats!

Last edited:

GLJones

For the US, you might have to go aftermarket to find someone selling a 2-seat version. I don;t understand why some of these options are not available in the US when it's basically an entire unit part. If you order them, they have them delivered to the factory or dealership for installation on the standard rails.

cjones88a

Do you have the measurements on the location of the captive nuts on a 2019? Looks like they are different from previous models.

Mr Makai

Do you have the measurements on the location of the captive nuts on a 2019? Looks like they are different from previous models.
Its my understanding that there are none in a cargo and no one seems to have info on a crew.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom