WHERE'S TGT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 50714
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 50714

TGT, hasn't posted in 8-days, and I miss him.

His last post 7/19/2019 about not letting the original shop continue seemed like good solid advice.

I'm gonna respectfully disagree- I would not allow Les Schwab to touch anything as complicated as a lug nut.

Many of Les Schwab's repair attempts have resulted in vehicles coming to my shop to unscrew what they screwed up, and it was usually much more expensive than it would have been if the vehicle had simply come to me first.
He did mention traveling. Maybe he is out of internet contact. We sometimes find ourselves in that situation while on vacation. It's not always a bad thing.

:cheers: vic

D

Deleted member 50714

I'll give it a shot. Praise. Although, well deserved praise.

What did I miss?
The fact that you were missed???

:laughing:

Good to know you're still alive.

Added:
After re-reading my post I think that it could be misinterpreted. It was meant as a friendly comment. Nothing snarky at all.
Things don't always translate well in text over the internet.

Last edited:
I appreciate the love, but there is a very vocal minority that does not share your sentiments.

I can be blunt, but I just yesterday alone, I saved our members around $10,000 while helping them with their vehicular concerns, and I do this for free.

If that is not appreciated, then I'm sure that there are other people out there on the internet that would like to save money and benefit from my "information buffet". People who do not sit to pee, I suspect. :thumbup:

What say ye?

D

Deleted member 50714

I think you have provided exceptional advice. Some people just can't handle the truth.

I appreciate the love, but there is a very vocal minority that does not share your sentiments.

I can be blunt, but I just yesterday alone, I saved our members around $10,000 while helping them with their vehicular concerns, and I do this for free.

If that is not appreciated, then I'm sure that there are other people out there on the internet that would like to save money and benefit from my "information buffet". People who do not sit to pee, I suspect. :thumbup:

What say ye?
All help from members is appreciated. Many members here have saved others lots of money with little reward except to know that they have help another Sprinter owner/human being.

There are many ways to get a point across without seeming aggressive, confrontational, and condescending.

Text and comments on the internet are very sterile. There is not really a bunch of opportunity for real interaction.

This isn't a technical forum. There are many people who come here looking for advice. They don't all have a technical background. Most are just regular people looking for help. That is not to imply that they are stupid. Very few here are stupid.

When nature calls at night I sit down to pee. It saves needing to worry about a bleary eyed aim and miss.

rollerbearing

I agree you have a lot to contribute. I particularly enjoyed your posting on Sabine Schmitz. You also have had a lot of good things to say regarding financing and cost of repair vs replacement.

Some of your other stuff you could package differently and make more palatable. Your experience and success with customers has certainly proven you are capable of this.

Surely you wear shorts during summer - all those drops you feel hit your leg hairs is piss and water splashing out of the toilet. Sitting to pee solves that, keeps the bathrom cleaner, and makes it a little less bleeeech for those who do the cleaning. Makes a big difference in an RV. :thumbup:

D

Deleted member 50714

I am not all ashamed to reveal I always sit and pee at home and relax to allow the bladder to fully drain. Howvever, the overriding motivation is preventing splashing of urine, keeping surrounding areas cleaner.

Unfortunately sometimes, I sit too long and my legs fall asleep and get a taste of what it's like to be paralyzed. One one occasion, during a late night deposit, I fell alsleep and conked me noggin on the wall. Ouch!

D

Deleted member 50714

What say ye?
Just continue to be you! Some people just need to grow a spine and thicker skin.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT

What say ye?
You do not need to look past this post or moment to truly see what or why folks have issue with you....

You start off giving the appearance of being honest and sincere. You want or ask to be respected and appreciated.

Then, and for only reasons you know or should do some introspection on, you finish up or close by saying this.... "People who do not sit to pee, I suspect. " :thumbdown:

The above is only the tip of your iceberg. We are not here to be affected by or help you with your 'mommy & daddy doesn't love' me issues.

Last edited:
I agree you have a lot to contribute. I particularly enjoyed your posting on Sabine Schmitz. You also have had a lot of good things to say regarding financing and cost of repair vs replacement.

Some of your other stuff you could package differently and make more palatable. Your experience and success with customers has certainly proven you are capable of this.
Man, I can't begin to tell you how much fun those trips were. We've done two Europe trips so far- each of them was a month long. We sat down with our bucket list, mapped out all the things from our list, and then just connected all the dots as best we could. It really wasn't any deeper than that. And we learned so much along the way- it would be a shame to not share that knowledge with others.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom