T1N: 1994-2006 Used T1N parts FS Misc.

At one point we had 3 T1N Sprinters. 2 commercial units and 1 personal unit.

Each of these parts has been removed by me, are in working condition and are described to the best of my ability.

Prices are in USD and do not include shipping. I will gladly bundle price. In fact, I'd make someone a very generous offer if they bought this whole lot.

1) Headlights. Left and Right Factory Hella units. In very good to excellent shape. No cracks, hazing, chips or other deficiencies on the lenses. The housings are also free from defects. All mounting tabs are solid and intact. $150ea/ $250pair.

2) Left tail light lense. A little chalked out and a small chip in the lower corner- see pic. Tail light is still water tight.
Good for work truck. $20

3) (4x) Steel rim center hub cap. With the Ram logo. Part number: 903 401 05 25
$12 ea or $40 for the set of four. These are dusty from storage but basically brand new condition.

4) 2006 CD stereo. Stock Becker MB unit. Removed when purchased. In dry storage since. Radio code
included. Also have the four factory speakers. Also essentially new. $50 for radio, speakers free if you
want them.

5) (2x) Tail light bulb holders. One has a wire pig tail. $15 ea or . Only 2 left.

6) (1x) Rear barn door check strap. Inclusive of all hardware and mounting tab. Some surface corrosion
but totally functional. $30

7) (1x) Rear door aluminum alignment guide. Anti-rattle piece. Includes both screws. Mint shape. $12

8) (2x) Powered by Mercedes Benz raised decals. $6 ea or $10 for the pair.

9) (1x) Rear door magnet. Includes inside door plate, hardware and gasket. $25

10) (1x) License plate light. Dirty but uncracked lense. $10

11) Used turbo resonator. Plastic piece. Removed to upgrade to aluminum. $20

12) Boost hose.

Added some parts Feb 22.2019:`

- used radiator fan blade. no damage. 051 176 42AA. $20

- used dash fan resistor. Believed to be good used. $12

- 2 new rectangular ` powered by Mercedes Benz` decals. $15 pair

- LT rear bumper end cap. For a step bumper. One small puncture in the cap. Insignificant to structure, cosmetic only. Perfect otherwise. Used less than 2 years. $10

Last edited:

CoastieAM

interested in the new powered by mercedesbenz decals. do they have useable adhesive? also whats the price shipped to US zip 22191

2 new rectangular ` powered by Mercedes Benz` decals. $15 pair

Bump.

These parts are gathering dust. I no longer have a Sprinter so I have no use for any of these parts. I think my pricing is fair on these items but if you don't agree feel free to shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer.

I would 100% give a great deal on a whole lot.

Bump.

This stuff is all gathering dust. I would *much* prefer it be put to use than continue to sit here until I need the space and toss them.

Top Bottom