2019 4x4 Delay

jphrum

Our 4x4 cargo order was pulled for production in April, waiting for the call from our dealer that it’s built and shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanomechanic

Van looks beefy. What a difference with over sized AT tires. So glad when mine comes in. Mine will be Silver Grey

jphrum

Looks great. Found out on May 30th that our 144 HR 4x4 is done, waiting for delivery.

Do you know when yours went into production? We were told early April, haven’t heard anything since. Also heard they were having trouble getting some units from completed to delivery - as in months long waits potentially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTNXTC

3rd decade in May was the build date I was told by dealer. When he called to inform me it was showing build complete he said it could be 2 weeks to two months, basically anybody's guess on delivery time.

JIB

3rd decade in May was the build date I was told by dealer. When he called to inform me it was showing build complete he said it could be 2 weeks to two months, basically anybody's guess on delivery time.
Where are you located?

I also had a 3rd decade May build and I can't get anything better than September/October delivery out of my dealer.

Jack
Washington State

sanomechanic

Many dealers were accustomed to Vans being produced in Germany with a 4-6 month wait to get them by auto carrier/cargo ship. The Vans being produced in SC are suppose to significantly reduce that time frame .

Top Bottom