Sprinter covers

REK

Speaking of Sprinter based vans. Does anyone have a rcommendation as to a van cover for their Sprinter based conversion? Thanks in advance

Zach Woods

Hello REK -

I have yet to get a cover for my camper but the best suggestion I have heard re: custom covers for Sprinters is http://www.calcarcover.com/.

On their website, you should:

1. Roll your mouse over "Custom Car & Truck Covers"

2. Select "Custom Dimensions Sheet" off the resulting pop-up menu

3. Choose "DIMS 228 - Class "B" Motorhome" from the list on the page that comes up

4. Print out and fill in the pdf worksheet that loads up.

It sounds like this company has a good reputation - their website certainly seems to cover all the bases.

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
Sprinter Accessories is very pricey IMO.

I saw them when they first were getting started and they were far more reasonable.

:2cents:

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
We use ours too often to mess with a cover. Heck, I had a cover for a car once but stopped using it because it was so cumbersome and when it's wet from rain or fog you mess up your clothes getting it off.

Even so, we live near the coast and it sure wrecks the paint to have it exposed to that sea air. On the other hand, the car I used the cover on rusted just as easily as any other I haven't used a cover on.

D Mann

I bought a cover from camping world for my 140" high top.It is not a custom fit but it almost looks like it. I got their #21581 $149.00 shipping and tax pushed it up to $174.31. This is an ADCO cover I've had it on and off a few times in the last six months and no complaints.

lance_k

Hi guys! Hey I was looking for a cover or cheaper structure for my 2007 2500 High Top van. The idea is to protect the Van while camping at Burning Man. Anybody have suggestions for that and or other Burning Man attendees to offer advice to a newbie?

Top Bottom