Key Gulf Stream Links

Zach Woods

This post / thread is intended to list the key Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser MB related Links.

High level links only please (ie Gulfstream Company Website or an important Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser MB owner resource site).

Links and other items of interest that turn up and/or change frequently would probably be best posted to a new thread.

Last edited:

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
A real yahoo group for the Vista Cruiser MB is at http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/GS_Vista_Cruiser/

So far it's just a few of us and I have been plowing thru this site and others linking the best info that relates to the Vista Cruiser MB in addition to all the info I am finding out on my own as a new Vista Cruiser owner.

I have used Yahoo groups for a generation so I am very comfortable there but there is much info here so I invite others to join me there for GS specific info but I will be here too. After all that work I did on the RV wiki here I am dedicated to this place.

-Randy (G-24)

sheltiedad

A real yahoo group for the Vista Cruiser MB is at http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/GS_Vista_Cruiser/

So far it's just a few of us and I have been plowing thru this site and others linking the best info that relates to the Vista Cruiser MB in addition to all the info I am finding out on my own as a new Vista Cruiser owner.

I have used Yahoo groups for a generation so I am very comfortable there but there is much info here so I invite others to join me there for GS specific info but I will be here too. After all that work I did on the RV wiki here I am dedicated to this place.

-Randy (G-24)
I just signed in to the yahoo forum and sprinter source at the same time. might as well jump in with both feet. Bought a Gulfstream MBCruiser G26 2007 coach on a 2006 chassis this past September and spent the first few weeks ironing out the little problems the dealer was too lazy to fix. Dual electric frig running only on 120 and a heater that wouldn't shut off. Only 7800 miles on the odometer and super clean. Looking to restore the original rear couch. First owner replaced one jack knife sleeper with a fixed bed. Any suggestions on replacement parts or cushions. Thanks

Top Bottom