View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 01:34 PM   #4
Sinatorj

Default Re: MB Flagstaff is the best! MB Arrowhead is a disgrace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klompen View Post
I'm glad you had such a great experience with MB Flagstaff. We purchased our van from them and live less than a mile from the dealership. They've been okay on service, but nothing to write home about.

We got new tires before our 8000 mile summer trip and the tire techs noted some wear on the old tires that indicated possible alignment issues. We brought it to MB Flagstaff to have the alignment checked (even though we had experienced no issues that we had personally detected). When they gave it back the steering wheel was crooked and van didn't track straight. I had to bring it back 3 times before they finally got it right. All that time they claimed it was "in spec" and couldn't seem to understand how it could not be right.

I don't find their prices all that good. My plan for the future is to do my own oil changes and look for an independent shop to do the B maintenance after I use up my last included service.

I would not warn people away from them, but I'm hesitant to recommend them. They do, however have a great coffee service.
I live in Flag as well. Any luck on an indie shop for preventative maintenance?
Sinatorj is offline   Reply With Quote