Overhead shelf

stp57

Re: Replacement Console

Where did you get that Richard? Did you make it yourself? It looks great!
Steve

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite

Hi Steve I swear you guys are asleep most of the time, thats a genuine mer........................cedes Sprinter overhead console for Hi tops only
I have seen a few up in Canada last year, one had US tags from LA, so its a Dodge option or freightliner, or from both of them. Also very easy to make in both Ply and Plastic.
Thought about it for my low Roof job, but been too busy. replying to posts:cheers:
Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite

The top bracket would have to be cut down, it bolts behind the lining with a continuous bracket to prevent the screws, bolts! from being pulled out in the event of an accident, the material is the same ploy carbonate as the dash so its flexible and virtually unbreakable.
Just another Benz trick to one thousand options
Richard.
PS You should see the standard they have set on the new Sprinters and Vitos, leaves Becker jet for dead, put this into an RV and say goodbyto all US manufactures, the quality is awesome.
Thinking HK! Where are you storing the Coke now?

Last edited:

Toyman

Ok, so if the O/H is a Dodge, Freightliner, or Merc. part - how about a P/N ?

Dave W

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite

Hi , I have just joined & live in the uk & would like any information on the storage console you show in your pictures , please help as i can not find any other such info the your picture , many thenks phil my email is philvater@tiscali.co.uk if you can help me .
Hi Heron
I asume you mean THE TOP WINDSCEEN OVER HEAD CONSOLE ! If so we have the MB number on another thread that I can chase up.. they seem to be still available but at 200 quid..not cheap
You could try the local breakers yard for a second hand unit if your not fussy.
Richard

heron

Hi Richard .
Please could you inform me of the MB number for the overhead console & where i canpossable buy one from. Thanks " Heron " , phil

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite

Hi Richard .
Please could you inform me of the MB number for the overhead console & where i canpossable buy one from. Thanks " Heron " , phil
Hi Phil. Just at work at the moment , so info at home will look up to nite for you.
David at sprinterpartsdepot.. can get these in for you!.. it's cheaper than trying to get them your self from the German side.
Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite

Hi Phil. Just at work at the moment , so info at home will look up to nite for you.
David at sprinterpartsdepot.. can get these in for you!.. it's cheaper than trying to get them your self from the German side.
Richard
With time to spare on a rainy day as to your request furthering information of the overhead console.
Please follow this link
Now you all have a great day!:thumbup:Richard
PS thanking George for the schematic
Overhead Console
www.sprinterpartsdepot.com
Untitled-1s copy.jpg

RCL

Did anyone ever resolve how to obtain the overhead shelf console? I had one in my GMC P/U, a great addition. Makes good storage and a place to hang a radio up high.

RCL

Top Bottom