What is currently in your CD/CD Changer?

sikwan

06 Tin Can
I'll just mention the ones we have in the Sprinter.

In-dash:
1. Empty

8 disc changer:

1. Kenny Bee
2. Kalapana
3. Basia
4. Bee Gees (Greatest Hits)
5. Hall & Oates (Greatest Hits)
6. Michael Jackson (Greatest Hits Vol. 1)
7. Grease (The Soundtrack)
8. Spice Girls

Zach Woods

Howdy Seek -

On a trip to Carlisle, PA to visit my Brother-in-Law's family / celebrate my wife's birthday, we are listening to a book on CD: The Omnivore's Dillema (http://www.amazon.com/Omnivores-Dil...00823/ref=sr_11_1/002-4879181-6059215?ie=UTF8) by Michael Pollan.

Pretty good book so far (as is his Botany of Desire - http://www.amazon.com/Botany-Desire...f=sr_1_2/002-4879181-6059215?ie=UTF8&s=books).

Dillema discusses how food gets to your plate and lays out the problems in every food type (from organic through to fast food processed stuff).

Zach

TimT

Got a 40 gig iPod hooked into the stereo with 9700 songs. Mostly rock and stuff for me but got some bluegrass for the wife and some kid friendly stuff for the kiddies.

Tim

georgetg

2005 140" low roof
iTunes is on shuffle last 10 played:

Massive, Utah Saints
Lola's Theme, Shape:UK
Like it or Not, Madonna
Around the World, Daft Punk
Hollaback Girl, Gwen Stephani
Emerge, Fisherspooner
Natural Blues, Moby
Touch of the Night, William Orbit
Diesel Power, Prodigy
Break Away, Basement Jaxx

iTunes: ancient G3 powerbook Max osx 10.4, iTunes 7, Romeo 0.9.3, bluetooth dongle.
Sound30 with Blaupunkt AUX2 adapter and the switched pins for aux input
PolkAudio momo speakers in the headliner (back ones coming later)
Sony/Ericsson t610 phone as remote control for iTunes.

coming soon: touchscreen next to shifter with caller Id

Cheers
George

BFargin1

Boston - 1 of the top 10 best bands of all time ... though they are kind of weird guys from what I have read

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Ok beat this one
My Sprinter is unique
One Sony EXPLODE 10 disc changer double amp all electronic double woofers half a dozen speakers! Sounds great if I ever have the time to finish fitting it:lol:
Sony roof mounted 8" screen TV, DVD yep still have not wired that one BUT IT DOES WORK THE SALESMAN SAID SO!:bash: SURE LOOKS GOOD THOUGH.

Nav-sat well kit goes, as it's battery powered, MANAGED TO END UP IN THE STICKS, ON A GOAT TRACK! THAT WENT NOWHERE? WELL IT SAID TURN LEFT. NOW I'M UP ON BEAR MOUNTAIN HAVEING A PICNIC, ALL ON MY LONESOME OWN , AND SOME OF THE CRITTERS ARE SURE LOOKING HUNGRY, I THINK I'M LUNCH:eek:
FULL REVERSE BACK UP THAT WORKS FINE, "IT TELLS ME TO STOP" WHEN I CONTACT THE VEHICLE BEHIND ME, STRANGE WHEN YOU HEAR SOME ONE ELSES ALARM GOING OFF, SURE SOUNDS LIKE MINE.
INFRA- RED CAMAERA FOR NIGHT VISION OK IT'S WIRED BUT NOT CONNECTED, NEED ANOTHER SMALL CHILD TO SLIP BETWEEN THE ROOF LINEING AND THE BACK DOOR .AS THE LAST ONE I SENT IN ! NEVER CAME OUT, FUNNY MY WIFE KEEPS SAYING WERE MISSING ONE KID, I SAID NAR' IN YOUR DREAMS, THREE'S ENOUGH:smilewink:
BLUE TOOTH FOR EVERYTHING ELSE SATERLITE CONFIGURED VIA NAV-SAT FOR PC ON LINE MOBILE [CELL]
i GUESS PROIRITY RULES THE FRIDGE HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN AFTER ALL WHEN A MAN'S HAD A HARD DAY, THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A COLD FOSTERS LARGER TO DROWN MY SORROWS AWAY
BUT THE STANDARD MERCEDES-BENZ CD AIN'T TOO BAD EITHER! AFTERALL COME TO THINK OF IT, IT WAS ALREADY WIRED FOR SOUND. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Old Master

I take these CDs on trips in my Sprinter:

John McDermott...Danny Boy
John McDermott...Remembrance
Andy M. Stewart...By The Hush
Andy M. Stewart...Man In The Moon
Andy M. Stewart...Songs of Robert Burns
Andy M. Stewart...Donegal Rain
Andy M. Stewart & Manus Lunny...Dublin Lady
Gordon Lightfoot...Complete Greatest Hits
Alex Beaton...20 Hits of Scotland