View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 05:04 AM   #24
fkkruse

Default Re: Denver, CO area Sprinter Mechanic

Big shout out to Linden Engineering!

My wife and I were driving through Denver yesterday while returning from the East coast with our new 2003 cargo van. We began experiencing acceleration problems and could not maintain speed while driving up small hills. We pulled off the road and began looking up Sprinter repair shops. My wife found this shop on Google while I was still looking for local dealers on this forum. While limping over to the shop which was only 2 miles away, I realized that I had seen many posts from them over the last couple of months. I had been looking for Sprinter information while trying to find a van to buy.

Long story short, they diagnosed our problem and got us back on the road in about an hour even though they were very busy. We had a boost problem that required a new hose and a used solenoid. I was expecting a multi-day delay. Devlin was our technician and was very knowledgeable and helpful. We got to talk to Dennis for a while as well. He kept us entertained and laughing for the entire time.

I would highly recommend LE to anyone living in the Denver area or passing through. My brother lives locally and plans to look them up for any problems with his new Sprinter RV. I will certainly use Dennis as an important Sprinter resource in the future based on this experience and his demonstrated level of knowledge on this forum. I travel often to Colorado and will travel out of my way to his shop if I experience future problems. Thanks again Devlin, Dennis and the Linden Engineering team!
fkkruse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fkkruse For This Useful Post:
Beartravels (12-14-2018)