Pimp up your Sprinter

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Howdy guys,
Found a few tricks that for world-wide export, that will pimp up your ride along with them Blue Lights from hell[Paradice By the dashboard Lights]
Steel Chrome Door handles four of! rear indicator surround two Of! Mirror surround two of, there are also rear bottom bumper inserts the same! two of, but not on eBay Germany at the Moment:thumbdown:
Go eBay and have some fun they look a treat.
Richard
germansell_ABS_KUNSTOFF_SPIEGEL_ABDECKUNG_SPRINTER_13a.JPG

germansell_Rueckblenden_Chrom_de3.JPG

germansell_tuer_griff_sprinter_4b5.jpg

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Seek they are neat under 10 Euro too but I'm not game to do it, the electronic wire up looks too hard for me, cause I'm a big Wussy:laughing:
Richard

chaozz

i want those tail lights with out chrome..
you have a link to where i can order?
ah found him on ebay .
but no shipping to USA

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
i want those tail lights with out chrome..
you have a link to where i can order?
ah found him on ebay .
but no shipping to USA
chazoo
Go eBay Germany, every man and his dog has them for sale, export anywhere you may have to put a colored bulb in the middle to comply to US rulings for lighting?
Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
cars here use both some have amber for turn signal
others just use the Red so it wont matter.
Yes! But there are now two red.... one for park. one for brake, middle clear section has clear light for reverse and fog light one for turning which is a colored bulb, in amber color how do you get around that one? the rear plug in terminals are different to the older unit of which ,you still have.
Richard

georgetg

2005 140" low roof
The rear lamps have 2 parts: the lens and the lamp carrier.
The lens is held on with 4 screws.
The lamp carrier has the wiring and holds the 4 bulbs, it just snaps into the lens from the inside.
Replace the original lens with a new one and keep the old lamp carrier.
It will just snap into the new lens...

Cheers
George

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Pimp up your Sprinter Dude's

Chrome the Blades and make em' shine

Chrome Blades.JPG

Blue lights start at 100 watts, match the Lights from Hell
100 watts+.JPG
Be Crafty from the VW T5 and go stainless on the bumper vent, they fit your Sprinter.
VW T5 Crafter same as Sprinter.JPG
best of all the three rings of a marriage of convenience, retro fit from the Vito..Chrome those air=con controls
Sprinter air-con control inserts.JPG
Stand out from the rest of the crowd, and show em' who's BOSS:rad:
Richard

Attachments

chaozz

The rear lamps have 2 parts: the lens and the lamp carrier.
The lens is held on with 4 screws.
The lamp carrier has the wiring and holds the 4 bulbs, it just snaps into the lens from the inside.
Replace the original lens with a new one and keep the old lamp carrier.
It will just snap into the new lens...

Cheers
George
do you know where i can get them?

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
How not to pimp your Sprinter UK Style:thinking:

Every one wants to individualize their own vehicle,there is a right way and a wrong way! Of course it comes down to the budget? Don't do it if you can't afford it, some alterations can end up killing you, like this idiot in the UK.will end up doing.

An older T5 by the looks of this model, it's the last of the early nineties transporters
Ok this guy thought he could do his own mods, secondhand seats , home spot welding, and swivel seat mounts.
Great as his vehicle has been modified! "And it's not registered," I'll guarantee you this. "It will fail inspection" so no tax disc for compliance, no insurance! Even it it was registered, lets say he was involved in an accident, , He'd most likely lose a leg, or do him self or his passenger, A serious mischief:cry:
No insurance company or third party insurer, would cover this modification.
Well you have a choice ! Do it yourself! Or purchase the proper bases that at least have a safety rating under load.

Attachments

Top Bottom