Bosch Duraterm Glowplugs/ Deka AGM battery

Are Bosch Duraterm glow plugs available for or vans? Or are they the same as our oem plugs. They are supposed to last
twice as long and heat twice as fast with a two year warranty. I believe they are an improved glow plug from Bosch.
I replaced my original battery with a Deka AGM. It is a group 49 model #9AGM49. The battery has 900 CCA and fit perfectly with a 70 month warranty.

abittenbinder

Doktor A (864-623-9110)
Are Bosch Duraterm glow plugs available for or vans? Or are they the same as our oem plugs.
I posted on the very subject last week. The original glow plugs installed on your Sprinter are manufactured by BERU.

I highly recommend the aftermarket and MBenz/Dodge supplied replacement Bosch glow plugs. Doktor A

kkanuck

LUV my T1N
Does anyone know if these OEM supplied Bosch Glow Plugs are 5 volt, or 11.5 volt? I believe the Bosch model number for the Sprinter Dr. A was referring to is A 001 159 48 01.

I have an 06' MB CDI sedan, and apparently, it needs a 5 volt glow plug, and the only one I know of is Beru which is the factory installed GP, while the Bosch, with the same "model number" ( A 001 159 51 01 ) as the Beru is 11.5 volt. The 5 volt is for preglow I believe or something like that.

I read this on the MB forum. Was just wondering if there are any Glow Plug Guru's out there that can comment on this as I am confused?

Cheers,

Tibor

Top Bottom