Arrowhead, Peoria, Arizona (Dealership)

Rating

• Total voters

marklg

Not cheap, but good to work with and they did everything as asked. Very Sprinter knowledgeable.

Regards,

Mark

WinnieView1

Not sure yet whether we would use them for any service, but we have been there twice in past few months for both driver and passenger airbag recalls. Rating: Excellent.
We really enjoyed the free 'customer amenities' in the waiting area. ;)

marklg

Not cheap, but good to work with and they did everything as asked. Very Sprinter knowledgeable.

Regards,

Mark
Gonna have to retract this. Second visit they misdiagnosed differential bearing noise they may have caused by improper torquing at the first visit as brake noise, resulting in expensive repairs that did not solve the problem. Will go elsewhere in the future.

Regards,

Mark

WinnieView1

Gonna have to retract this. Second visit they misdiagnosed differential bearing noise they may have caused by improper torquing at the first visit as brake noise, resulting in expensive repairs that did not solve the problem. Will go elsewhere in the future.

Regards,

Mark
Same here.
We took ours in 2 weeks ago for a DEF light and CEL only to have the service adviser write it up as a Schedule A service visit.
We dropped it off late the day before our appointment and we were not asked or notified that's what he decided to do, until a call the next day that it was ready. :wtf: (The oil was changed 6 months 2000 miles earlier by another party.)
We picked it up but did not pay! Strange but true.

Motero

The parts guys are always helpful, the service department I don't know about, I do my own repairs when possible.

marklg

The parts guys are always helpful, the service department I don't know about, I do my own repairs when possible.
Yes, the parts guys are good. If you order online and pick up you can get better prices on parts. Service not so much.

Regards,

Mark

Top Bottom