Mercedes Benz Canada web sight sprinter van

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Have you considered moving further from Santa and out of that Redlight district you call Fort McMurray, AB?

x-rated-roads.JPG

You raise children in this town?!?!

Last edited:

shanemac

I certainly don't want to die hear Jon:hmmm: yes three kids, like any small city its what a person makes of it, i lived up hear for almost 25 years now it would be nice to have all the big big city items some days:thumbup:

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Is there a street named "Brad NailHer?" You know... off the map?

I've always thought that'd make a great adult film pseudonym or screen name.

-Jon

punter

I wanted to update the link in my first post http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/content/canada/mpc/mpc_canada_website/en/home_mpc/van.flash.html

Also i still don't see a "build and price" section on the web sight unless I'm blind. Is this normal for MB to not have a way to build and pick my options via the web sight? or do they expect me to stroll into the local dealer?

MB needs to try and promote the sprinter van better than they do, we are in july of 2010:shifty:
They expect you to stroll in, which for me is a problem, because they are two hours away - and I live near Norfolk, Vaginia, USA. It is a big town.

Daimler claims that they are trying to sell the vehicles, but they clearly are still warming up for their "A" game.

Diamondsea

Tysinger in Hampton claims that they will be selling Sprinters soon. They are an existing Mercedes dealer and also had a Dodge agency at the same site. The Dodge side of the business sold Sprinters and they currently service them still. I have been told their delay is due to remodeling buildings. They are near Norfolk and good folks. I purchased my Dodge Sprinter there.

Top Bottom