So what's wrong this picture?

SprintED

Is it because the Odometer on this 2006 or older has only 2.7 miles on it?...seems fairly low...does it take more that this to get a new sprinter from assembly line to truck to dealer floor???

Ed:thinking:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Taking an absolute wild guess cause we are all blinded to the obvious:laughing:
That metric gauge looks out of whack with the MPH unit.Then again I'm looking at it up side down again
Richard

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I have to bow out of this one as your gauges are different to mine in both RPM markings where I have two on the RPM counter you have one only and besides My temp gauge only goes to 120 Celsius
I think the indicator on the RPM is set too low for zero>:thinking:
You've been fiddling with it in your pajamas! I know you haven't lit it up yet
Richard
BLUE HELL.jpg

Last edited:

sikwan

06 Tin Can
I think the indicator on the RPM is set too low for zero
It looks low, but when I turn the key, with the motor still off, the needles zero themselves. :thinking:

Anyways, I thought the needles were the same size for the tach and the speedo. I mean why wouldn't they be. So I'm on the road looking at the speedo and I don't remember the needle extending all the way to the mph digit. :wtf: Figured out that I swapped needles. :bash: :laughing:

Well, I won't be fixing it until I get my new LEDs.

Seek

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Yep you have them back to front, ggod one I only looked at mine and the blue hell pic and even that one shows the opposite to yours, does it matter?
Richard

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Yep you have them back to front, ggod one I only looked at mine and the blue hell pic and even that one shows the opposite to yours, does it matter?
You're right. It probably doesn't. Only thing is every time I look at the speedo and how it extends past the line and it blocks the mph numbers, it'll always remind me how I mistakenly swapped the needles. It's a mental thing, so I'll have to change it. :laughing:

I was also thinking how people are complaining that the speedo is fast 3-5mph. They can always install the needle below the zero to correct the difference.

yeah seek does "SIZE" really matter?:smirk:
:shhh: :bounce:

Seek

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Yeah, the difference is a percentage. That's why you can get the scan gauge to give you the accurate number.

I like the puzzles you present, Seek. Not that I figure out the answer but I like the puzzles.

kkanuck

LUV my T1N
How do you set up scan gauge to work on the Sprinter, I show it is only getting 10 mpg, so it must need some adjustment of some kind?

Top Bottom