Ford Banner on Sprinter Forum

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Wish it was a little cheaper.

Not like I need another vehicle, but you can get an NCV3 for ~10k more with more room and a diesel until the new year at least.

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
Just clicked on that Ford banner at the top of the page. Their transit connect wagon caught my eye. 2.0 liter 4 cylinder, 5 seater, and half the price of a Sprinter. And it looks like a Sprinter!
looks noting like a sprinter:thinking: what banner i never see any banners on here:lol:......ahh adblockplus it shields me from offensive adverts. :tongue:

max...........:wtf:

maxzoom

2006 T1N 118" + 2006 T1N 140" + 2005 T1N 118"
Wish it was a little cheaper.

Not like I need another vehicle, but you can get an NCV3 for ~10k more with more room and a diesel until the new year at least.
You can buy a NCV3 in the USA?

Hoppingmad

we have the ncv3 here, brother just bought a new 2008 freightliner (must not be selling well if they still have new 2008 in stock)
what we don't have is the ford transit (just that sissy submini connect) or any of the sprinters other full size competitors.
Some day I'll need to replace my sprinter, it obviouslly won't be american made as the execs at the big 3 know putting americans out of work will not affect their bonus's,
If I have to buy foreign it will not be american branded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

the execs at the big 3 know putting americans out of work will not affect their bonus's,
I lived in Hell Michigan for a year, I used to hang out at Smitty's Damn Site Inn.

The Ford Transit Connect is made in Turkey. Ford is the only non-government owned american car company. I'll never buy a government built vehicle.

I don't think execs get bunuses anymore. Lately its been the uaw talking about putting americans out of work, as in strike.

Hoppingmad

Turkey?
Is this kinda like mexican Lincolns?, nobody making them can think of buying them!
What about the big transit?

Top Bottom