Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
Is this memory deleted somehow if I sign off? Seems unless I'm on all day the only new posts I get when I hit the tab are only since I've logged on. Shouldn't it go back like 12-24 hours or is that a setting on my end?

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Howdy Scott
I never log off on the format so I don't have a problem , postings come through from other sections although I have not checked the work computer to see if anything is unusual.
I guess you've registered for subscribed tracking .
On the above screen you have a tab for todays posts which shows the latest posts only, on the quick links post it shows todays posts and yesterdays as well or at least what the postings can fit in the page your looking at on todays postings.
Richard

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Is this memory deleted somehow if I sign off? Seems unless I'm on all day the only new posts I get when I hit the tab are only since I've logged on. Shouldn't it go back like 12-24 hours or is that a setting on my end?
Hi Scott:

I know what you're saying and I have noticed it once or twice. It's suppose to go by the time and date of your last login, but for some reason it's not working for me either. :thinking:

I have to go look into and thanks for bringing it up.

Seek

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
Semantics? I generally do not "Log Out" with the upper right tab, I usually just close the browser window. I think somehow this is different from the sites' view?

"Today's Posts" seems to work better but now, New Posts is yielding many more results too. I AM on a different CPU this am. Maybe it's to do with the OS?

Last edited:

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Semantics? I generally do not "Log Out" with the upper right tab, I usually just close the browser window. I think somehow this is different from the sites' view?

"Today's Posts" seems to work better but now, New Posts is yielding many more results too. I AM on a different CPU this am. Maybe it's to do with the OS?
You are right though, it is happening. I just haven't had the time to duplicate it consistently and I've only seen it happen twice. :idunno:

It's happened to me on my linux and xp machine.

Top Bottom