how do you see this sprinter?

lindenengineering

5 years ago I bought my sprinter at auction. Today I have an opportunity because a very large company will sell many sprinters. There are no buyers and they are coming out at a very low price. How do you see this unit?

in dollars 35000 pesos are 1700 dollars.
it has 80 000 km.

The picture of the van is in this place:
https://www.mortonautosycamiones.com/detalle.php?lote=128&subasta=B609
Robert Hola.
Bien precios y en remate attractivo .
Con una resereva de 35,000 pesos oyez vale!

Por qué no comprar dos unidades por ese precio?
Entonces tendrías que desmontar/dehuesar uno por partes de refracciones usados !:thumbup:
Discuple pero estoy piensando como Fidel !:laughing:

Si fueran especificaciones de EE. UU., También las compraría con un viaje rápido a su vecindario.
Quando los venden
Amistades
Dennis

el 21 de septiembre es la primera subasta, lo que sobra mas unas unidades adicionales se venden el 28 de septiembre, las unidades mas baratas estan en la frontera con su pais porque la mayoria de la poblacion vivimos al centro.

Yo no voy a las subastas personalmente, participo a distancia llenando hojas donde indico que unidades quiero y cuanto estoy dispuesto a pagar.

Morton casa de subastas es una empresa de su país. Yo voy a comprar una para usarla de 35000 de las que dice que estan funcionando y una de 15000 pesos para tener refacciones porque aqui casi no hay refacciones.

Saludos.

lindenengineering

Well guys here's an opportunity for sure.
I am going to call down to Mortons today.

If there's enough time, & there is a distinct chance to buy a few of these to tear down for parts or for major units , and bring these items back up to Denver.
Just find shop nearby , (lote de terraino) tear out the parts and load the units declaring them as used parts for US customs.

Maybe I will be explore buying a functioning one, load it with parts and drive the lot (lock stock & barrel) up to Denver.
As they say in Caracas "oportunidades por conjaso en un golpe sólo":thumbup:

Many thanks to estimado Roberto for the heads up!:thumbup:
Dennis

Oilburner

2004 2500 140"cargo l/r x 2
Google translate:
oportunidades por conjaso en un golpe sólo

opportunities per couple in one blow only
:laughing:

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
Just make sure you don't run afoul of the EPA on engines or emissions related parts. If you can demonstrate they are the same parts as sold in the USA (EPC should be good enough). If they are the 4 cylinder, importing a large volume could get you some trouble, as it was never sold/certified in the USA. Though generally the EPA doesn't care about small volume used engines.

Last edited:

lindenengineering

Well,they are 5 bangers according to the spec sheet.
If you use a customs code for USED parts as I do for Landrover TDi engines from the UK then I don't see a problem but I am checking with my customs broker today.
Dennis

Nautamaran

2004 140” HRC 2500 (Crewed)
They’re all listed as 5-cylinder, but I suspect a cut & paste error?

Some are detailed “904 612 416” (5-cyl ?)
Others are detailed “903 611 316” (4-cyl ?)

To me these scream “Food Truck” or “Toy Hauler” if they could remain whole...? :cheers:
However, importing one to Canada (whole) would be quite an exercise... :bash:
It’s hard enough getting (some) US vehicles across the border due to variations in safety and lighting regulations.
These? Hmmmm...

But if I were shopping for a replacement long-block I’d be all over these!?

-dave

Last edited:
they are five cilinders, and nobody is pulling bills, i think in one or two months the sprinters 647 walking and in good condition will cost less than 1500 dollars. i will try to buy one or two and be waiting for better prices. this sprinters are bigger than the originals and have better steel

B

billintomahawk

So they are in Mexicali. Correct?

When is the auction, the date?

Is there a list of all the vehicles to be auctioned?

Are you guys vultures?

bill in tomahawk

they are in many places in the contry, the sprinters in mexicali are difficult to get for the mexicans because we live better in the south. the luck in the auctions is found by the one who always participates. You have got to know when to hold them and know when to let it go. Suddenly, in an auction like last August 31 there are no people and the units go out very cheap. When that happens, they call the participants and tell them if they want to buy more. A few years ago I subsisted on the proceeds of participating in the auctions, it is always better to be present but by distance I participate because i am 2000 km

https://www.mortonautosycamiones.com/index.php#subastas

Top Bottom