P2006-2,P1403-32, P0100-64

P0100-64(Mil On/Stored/Current)
Mass air flow sensor -plausibility

P2006-2(MilOn/Stored)
Predelivery pressure sensor - The signal voltage is too high

P1403-32(Stored)
Exhaust Gas Recirculation - Exhaust Gas Recirculation rate is too low

So took my turbo and exhaust manifold off to replace gaskets on the oil lines feeding the turbo... less than a 100 miles later these come on...

Anyone know where I messed up off hand?

What do the codes actually mean?

vanski

If it’s winter, I’m probably skiing..
Since I’m not even hearing crickets... and I don’t have a silver bullet but thought I’d help get the conversation moving..

First, WOW, you didn’t need to take either the turbo or the EM off to replace those gaskets/o rings. What a big job. Luckily it sounds like all the studs came off easily :thumbup: they are know to break, sometimes in the head, unless a substantial amount of heat is used.

Shooting from the hip: those codes shouldn’t have anything to do with the job you just completed. I assume you unplugged the MAF to get the turbo out, so perhaps try reseating it.

Predelivery should mean low pressure side.?.?. You didn’t remove any fuel lines did you?

Egr code.. :thinking: makes no sense related to the work just completed.

Have you checked for chaffing on the primary wiring harness around the fuel filter? That’s a common shirt to ground area which can cause all kinds of wacky codes. Perhaps try seating the plug at the back of the ECM. In other words, I would suspect some electrical gremlins compared to relating it to the job just completed.

Sorry I’m not more help.. just trying to get the conv. moving.

Since I’m not even hearing crickets... and I don’t have a silver bullet but thought I’d help get the conversation moving..

First, WOW, you didn’t need to take either the turbo or the EM off to replace those gaskets/o rings. What a big job. Luckily it sounds like all the studs came off easily :thumbup: they are know to break, sometimes in the head, unless a substantial amount of heat is used.
For the lower line yes... you have to take the turbo out- which doesn't unbolt easily from the manifold... so that has to come out too. (Idk why but these were the easiest manifold bolts I've had to take out)

"Did you consult the fault code guide on the DIY sprinter resource site? It should have descriptions of each code"
More than what I listed?

The Plausibility error means the reading doesn't make sense. (some research) Which makes sense because I ran the turbo with all the hoses disconnected briefly to clear out debris. The other two codes are likely a result of the hoses being disconnected as well. I cleared the codes and they haven't returned...

For future reference, if you see the plausibility error, figure out why your reading doesn't make sense.

If I end up being wrong I'll update my post but this one is solved for now.

Top Bottom