PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Freightliner Sprinter

rogerbeeghly
02-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Doesn't look to bad!!!
www.fl-sprinter.com

Altered Sprinter
02-17-2007, 11:56 PM
That grille has the 48 jail bar horizontal look of Ford:thinking: How did Henry get into the act?
Richard

AHAMAYfrank
02-19-2007, 12:56 PM
I am surprised how much just a grill change makes. I think the Freightliner looks a good bit better than the Dodge.

Frank

sikwan
02-19-2007, 01:08 PM
I wonder what the rear doors look like and what they're using for a Frieghtliner insignia in the space where the 3 star or the ram? :thinking:

Altered Sprinter
02-22-2007, 11:46 AM
I wonder what the rear doors look like and what they're using for a Frieghtliner insignia in the space where the 3 star or the ram? :thinking:
Current Trucking Industry News: TruckingInfo.com : Your Source for Trucking Information and News (http://www.truckinginfo.com/news/news-detail.asp?news_id=58047)
I've come to the conclusion those rear doors on the back are are an optional extra!as they are quote; shipped as separate items to reduce tariffs, so forget about the sign:laughing:
Little more info on the freightliner in general
Richard

michigandon
02-23-2007, 09:31 AM
I thought Freightshaker was supposed to quit selling these? :thinking:

Altered Sprinter
02-23-2007, 10:00 AM
Breaking News

''Freightliner on the 'Auction "Blocks''

Marriage on the Rocks
Honey Moon Over
Shortest engagement in History

D.I.V.O.R.C.E
'Pending'

Quote: 'Seek Asks' I wonder what the rear doors look like! and what they're using for a Freightliner insignia in the space where the three star or the Ram?

He did, He wrote that,'he did'

I said most likely they're an optional extra:smilewink:

You had to ask didn't you Seek:thinking:

Only in the U.S.A here's one on the auction block on eBay , one bid like the last one and that will be it.
Dodge-Sprinter-2500-Freightliner-Sprinter-2007-132962_W0QQitemZ300083588249QQihZ020QQcategoryZ124 120QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem (http://cgi.ebay.com/Dodge-Sprinter-2500-Freightliner-Sprinter-2007-132962_W0QQitemZ300083588249QQihZ020QQcategoryZ124 120QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

We have waited in Great anticipation for the new Sprinter to make it to the shores State-Side with 'Great Expectations and hopes', many a thread has been written about what will it look like?
Dealers Know nothing, and scream for stocks to put on the Blocks, the short lived engagement is over with the Dealer, he does not like his bride to be, Dealer deals the cards so off to the Blocks she goes, to the other side of the Auction Blocks on the Bay! playing 'Black Jack' 'just to get her off of his site.' so down to loss Alimony, for a quick style divorce. so much for the Queen of hearts.when the numbers are none and the color is red.
I personally think this is the most damaging way to sell a vehicle. that's still being delivered through out the dealer ships, Its a dangerous precedence as it set a price, that where todays special! "Becomes tomorrows standard price", thus pushing the margins further down, this is not the way to reconstruct a company, "In demise''.
Just a few more up to-date pictures of the freightliner in disguise any one in the market to make a quick dollar better get into the German dealerships and start bringing in the Mercedes hardware to hide this thing.
The answer to the insignia is for all to view and make their own judment.:thumbdown:

Continued

Altered Sprinter
02-23-2007, 10:16 AM

What did Freightliner do to the beautiful symmetry of the clean flowing lines of the Mercedes Sprinter.
A Star was Born and it ends up looking like yesterdays Ford.
I have come to the conclusion I'm totally biased towards this change, but also jealous :cheers: as to the price
Thats one ugly rear end.But that's my opinion, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder:thinking:
Richard

Blinded toohttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_8_4.gif