Identify this sprinter - new to forumn

ratukai

Hi All,
I am new to the sprinter, and all the conversion that folks do. I am excited to join this forum and learn more and do some conversions Can someone please identify this sprinter for me please? The VIN # is WD8PE845375192827 and the title classifies this as a 2007 Dodge Sprinter.

Here is the picture of my sprinter and I have not seen a sprinter like this before....but as I said I am new to sprinters, so looking for some help here....

Attachments

ratukai

Wow, lot of info....Thanks! How can I find out how long it is, I mean how long is the van? Does it say it in on the specification on the vin decoder or other links given above...I did not find it...

D

Deleted member 50714

I am curious, any chance to share pics of undercarriage and propeller-shaft?

owner

Oz '03 316CDI LWB ex-Ambo Patient Transport
In the VIN decode it says "316 KB 4X2 4325" That means its 4.325m wheelbase from the factory no?
But then it also says 316 when it has dual rear wheels, so that should say 416 or 516. Also I've never seen a OM642 rated at only 156Hp, but its right there in the VIN lookup.

Last edited:

BrennWagon

He’s just this guy, you know?
I’m thinking stretched chassis cab frame with two van bodies welded to it. I’m curious about the underside too. Also curious if it’s registered as a van, bus, or limo. It’s definitely a cool curiosity

wachuko

Why did they stretch it?? I was hoping to see something inside that would justify the additional length... can't say that I do...

Mickyfin

Looks like a 170" extended, plus some more extension done aftermarket. Cut and shut limo maybe?

The interior is kind of a let down, as mentioned earlier in the thread, you would of though all that extra space inside would equate to an amazingly cool interior, but alas not.

ratukai

Thanks for all the input guys....I am not sure about the history of the vehicle, but agree that all the extra space in it is wasted....I'll be re-doing it sometime down the road...

Top Bottom