12v Kettle question.........

bladerunner

Don't know about USA availability.....................try God...............ooops Google.:smirk:

Ebay seller says you need a 20AMP fuse on the cigarette socket and boil time is approx 15mins, however this item needs to draw 16A @ 12V if it does not have this it will take longer to boil or may not work.:hmmm:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Me again.....................anybody using a Waeco Car kettle??

If so feedback please??

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Waeco-MCK750...king?hash=item35a34ae420&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
will you keep that nose of yours out of e Bay 49 to 53 is the retail price e bay plus freight 11 bucks is 5 dollars over the actual mail out cost. RIP OFF less when the z'specials are on if you buy factory seconds work an absolute treat and as for the coffee maker Yum for one voltage draw 12V 200W 16A
Coffee peculator to your brand of brew same 400 W 15V The base screws to a wall or flat surface the jug is locked to a screw thread so it will not come off on any road surface when travelling
Whichard:smilewink:
PS;Waeco is sold in the U.S advise strongly to use a separate fuse bank such as picture shows as it is designed to run fridge or heavy appliances for voltage draws it's fused at 15A in-line' reason wire loom is thicker and will [A] Take the extra voltage drop and is quicker as a result use a cig lighter too slow go to the shop and buy one you'll die of first waiting

DSC00057 (Custom).JPG

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Don't know about USA availability.....................try God...............ooops Google.:smirk:

Ebay seller says you need a 20AMP fuse on the cigarette socket and boil time is approx 15mins, however this item needs to draw 16A @ 12V if it does not have this it will take longer to boil or may not work.:hmmm:
e Bay seller five bob short of an empty egg crate:bash: if he knew how the Waeco products actually worked; he'd up value added and sell you to my above photograph that has the in-line fuse ; your still being conned.
the 11 dollar job can be found in any speed shop such as one stop no lock down, cheap plastic but for a 11 dollar bill you get what you pays' for.Whichard the wicked.... who lurks and looks at everything that needs to be picked to pieces must be a lair bird in a past life,if it don't shine, I just ignore them. :lol:

bladerunner

will you keep that nose of yours out of e Bay 49 to 53 is the retail price e bay plus freight 11 bucks is 5 dollars over the actual mail out cost. RIP OFF less when the z'specials are on if you buy factory seconds work an absolute treat and as for the coffee maker Yum for one voltage draw 12V 200W 16A
Coffee peculator to your brand of brew same 400 W 15V The base screws to a wall or flat surface the jug is locked to a screw thread so it will not come off on any road surface when travelling
Whichard:smilewink:
PS;Waeco is sold in the U.S advise strongly to use a separate fuse bank such as picture shows as it is designed to run fridge or heavy appliances for voltage draws it's fused at 15A in-line' reason wire loom is thicker and will [A] Take the extra voltage drop and is quicker as a result use a cig lighter too slow go to the shop and buy one you'll die of first waiting

View attachment 16830
Ok :professor: where does one go to get those super cheap tight as scottish deals.:bow: ie 50c kettles

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Ok :professor: where does one go to get those super cheap tight as scottish deals.:bow: ie 50c kettles
Track eBay the deals come up but beware of postage prices it's no more than 5 bucks in a warp as it comes in a box wrap
Most discount camping out lets have them Waeco runs deals and gives them away when you buy a cooler and even a sticker Waeco eat my dirt.
use waeco link for factory seconds the silver will scratch as the older ones were white so not a problem plenty still about on retail shelves as phase out stock usually discounted to No 39 Buckaroos.
Scotland is separating from England tax is banned :bow:that'll set the cat amongst the Norman invaders :lol:especially when the Welsh going into act! What a great world we live in

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
PS enjoy: just make sure if you add on a bank for multiple use, and be sure it can handle the loads or zap I'm on the road again, and need one more cup of coffee before I hit the road again.
Richard
DSC00063 (Custom).JPG

DSC00053 (Custom).JPG

bladerunner

Track eBay the deals come up but beware of postage prices it's no more than 5 bucks in a warp as it comes in a box wrap
Most discount camping out lets have them Waeco runs deals and gives them away when you buy a cooler and even a sticker Waeco eat my dirt.
use waeco link for factory seconds the silver will scratch as the older ones were white so not a problem plenty still about on retail shelves as phase out stock usually discounted to No 39 Buckaroos.
Scotland is separating from England tax is banned :bow:that'll set the cat amongst the Norman invaders :lol:especially when the Welsh going into act! What a great world we live in

WOE TO THE NATION IN WHICH EACH TRIBE CLAIMS TO BE A NATION.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Dragon Rider:smilewink:
Checked the el cheapo jugs out 150W 30minutes plus+/.... EC passed that's crap, as it's not marked on the jug they replace if faulty anyway.
minutes plus to boil with dead cold water.
Plastic cheap the lip will dribble;when pouring.
Waeco
Dead cold water full jug I have never ran it this way as two cups with pre-warmed water takes 8 to ten minutes.
However 22mintues from cold to hot 0.5w drop off from auxiliary line.
Voltage at mains constant ripple volts 13.9 9v to 14.2v...Battery temp increase 3 Fahrenheit it does work the battery.
oddly enough I could feel no heat transfer as the jug was sitting on the fridge, but it jumped 3 Celsius inside yes it was switched off.
I'd say the average for two cups with warm water would be 10 to 12 minutes.
Hope this helps you .
Richard
PS instant coffee one minute 8 cup jug a lug 240 V 2800 watts use a 11 K gen-set. if your impatient.:laughing:

bladerunner

Dragon Rider:smilewink:
Checked the el cheapo jugs out 150W 30minutes plus+/.... EC passed that's crap, as it's not marked on the jug they replace if faulty anyway.
minutes plus to boil with dead cold water.
Plastic cheap the lip will dribble;when pouring.
Waeco
Dead cold water full jug I have never ran it this way as two cups with pre-warmed water takes 8 to ten minutes.
However 22mintues from cold to hot 0.5w drop off from auxiliary line.
Voltage at mains constant ripple volts 13.9 9v to 14.2v...Battery temp increase 3 Fahrenheit it does work the battery.
oddly enough I could feel no heat transfer as the jug was sitting on the fridge, but it jumped 3 Celsius inside yes it was switched off.
I'd say the average for two cups with warm water would be 10 to 12 minutes.
Hope this helps you .
Richard
PS instant coffee one minute 8 cup jug a lug 240 V 2800 watts use a 11 K gen-set. if your impatient.:laughing:

Hi :professor:....just a bit curious here...............so how do you pre-warm the water.....in the jug?...:thinking: or perchance do you have a body bag full of water and your body pre warms it?:lol::rolleyes:

Enlighten me please??:bow:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Planing in advance for hot water
as in this pix my coffee is on the go in 5 to 8 between traffic lights:lol: Red is for hot/ blue is for cold
Richard
DSC00070 (Custom) (Custom).JPG Both 12 v plug and play via cig

bladerunner

So you take hot/warm water with you from home in a thermos so that you don't have to start your kettle with cold water??:thinking:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
So you take hot/warm water with you from home in a Thermos so that you don't have to start your kettle with cold water??:thinking:
Well you could but the Master craft sealed cups are 12 v to either keep a drink cold when your on the slopes:shhh: or need a hot toddy to keep you warm on a cold winters naughty night.
Seriously think about the ease of the application put cold water in the cup and rest it in the drink holders below:thinking: sorry ash tray you have one drink holder only the other ash tray delete was optional for a two drink tray that was the ash tray plug into cig lighter 12v and it pre-warms the water so the jug if you need one large cups of Java mud or two small ladies type shellia's cup of coffee in a tea cup then it does two in the main jug .
Results coffee under 7 minutes hope this explanation explains the sequence of keeping caffeine on the go 24/7 Or just take a Thermos
Pic can be provided for my tricks to keep me active and amused when I can actually STEAL THE VAN AWAY FROM WORK.
WICKED WHICHARD THAT LOVES HIS WORK AND HIS magical Mercedes-Benz.
long LIVE THE Benz! AND TO HELL WITH THE DEALERSHIPS.
JUST ENJOY YOUR RIDE: AND ENJOY THE VIEW; WITH A BREW.
IMG_0110 (Custom).JPG

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Of course if you desperate because the fuzzy woman are about do the bling :bash: thinking camping is in the back yard:censored: and is the same from a port-a-men-to bumper dumper:rant: right down to a hot water shower :eek: Bugger off . that's why they are banned.. get a life I say:lol: and get a on-demand hot water unit Coleman's direct from the USA at 188 US dollars plus freight no warranty or buy locally at AU $349 hot in less than 5 seconds anywhere any time found at your local ANACONDA store; they have good quality gear, and great.....WHEN THE CATALOGUE IS OUT LIKE NOW.
But your if your on the home trip with a good woman:crazy: this is not camping it's for the exclusive yuppie set for wuzzys.
Richard

237753115CiIjhK_ph.jpg

Top Bottom