Suspected or Verifiable problems running Biodiesel?

SprinterSB

I'm buying a Sprinter tomorrow and would like to use biodiesel. I am currently parting out a VW Passat TDI that I put Biodiesel in. I don't think the Bio killed the car but as you can imagine I'm a bit hesitant. If I do use Biodiesel I certainly plan to install a pre-fuel filter (airdog perhaps). Anyone out there having fuel related problems that has been using bean fuel? Thanks,

SprinterSB

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I'm buying a Sprinter tomorrow and would like to use biodiesel. I am currently parting out a VW Passat TDI that I put Biodiesel in. I don't think the Bio killed the car but as you can imagine I'm a bit hesitant. If I do use Biodiesel I certainly plan to install a pre-fuel filter (airdog perhaps). Anyone out there having fuel related problems that has been using bean fuel? Thanks,

SprinterSB
Welcome to the forum SprinterSB
You use bean fuel! No warranty if your buying a new Sprinter, secondhand out of warranty that's your call Officially the Sprinter is set for B5 running ethanol B10 should still be alright anything more you may be having issues with more than a blocked fuel filter
Here are a few links to the Fuel related questions and answers as to alternative fuels.
Richard
Fuel - Sprinter-Forum.com

Top Bottom