Sept 2009 - StarMOBILE not on millerspecialtools.spx.com

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Notice this thread's in the NCV3 area? That's because StarMOBILE doesn't work with T1Ns (NAFTA 2002-2006). Nothing in this posting concerns T1Ns.

I just did a search for StarMOBILE on the millerspecialtools.spx.com website and it's no longer listed.

I sent an email to their customer service asking if it had been discountinued. I doubt I'll get an answer very quickly..... I hope it was just a web developer/database administrator mistake, but with WiTECH being the Chrysler mandate, it wouldn't surprise me if BrightStar engineering just stopped manufacturing new StarMOBILE units.

I just did a search using google:

http://www.google.com/products?hl=e...y&price1=1000&price2=5000&show=dd&safe=active

A number of places are still listing new StarMOBILE units.

WiTECH's not available to non-dealership employees yet.... I bet StarSCAN is still available because there's still a surplus of "no one wants StarSCAN," on the shelves.

PS: If you think you can pick up a bona fide Mercedes-Benz scan tool (SDS or DAS), 'cuz Dodge lost the sales contract and you think we're gonna be all MB all the time, let me know how that goes for ya.

-Jon

Top Bottom